NEWARK, N.J. - Except for the new coach, a couple of defensemen and having $100-million superstar Ilya Kovalchuk around for a full season, the New Jersey Devils haven't changed much.
NEW YORK - When the Chicago Blackhawks raise the banner to honor their first Stanley Cup championship since 1961, Dustin Byfuglien won't be there to soak in the moment and celebrate with his teammates.
BOSTON - The Boston Red Sox owners have tried their hand at auto racing, golf, U.S.
NEW YORK - Forget about celebration hangovers and short summers, the biggest threat to the Chicago Blackhawks' hopes to repeat as Stanley Cup champion might be the salary cap.
DEERFIELD, Ill. - The Chicago Bulls are keeping Joakim Noah around for a while.
- AFL-CIO head offers to mediate for NFL, players
- NFL says AFL-CIO couldn't be effective mediator
- AFL-CIO President offers to mediate NFL deal
- NBA fines Wizards owner for salary-cap comments
- NBA owner praises NHL's hard salary cap
- NFL gives union detailed proposal on 18 games
- NFL, union discuss 18-game season, rookie wages
- Taylor has no plans to sell rebuilding T-Wolves
- Grizzlies sign 1st round picks Henry, Vasquez
- NBA, union hold 3-hour bargaining meeting
- Agent: Deals in place, but no Jackson trade
- Penguins offer freebie game with job-hunting twist
- Blackhawks not worried about new roster
- NFL teams prepping for lockout
- Colts vote unanimously to decertify union
- Bobcats waive Dampier, get below luxury tax
- Devils fined $3 million by NHL, lose 2 draft picks
- Giants play first regular season game in new home
- AP source: Union considering decertification vote
- Mawae, NFLPA president, retires after 16 seasons
- Questions and answers on NFL labor
- Devils get Kovalchuk, NHL-union get long-term deal
- Kovalchuk's new $100M Devils deal approved by NHL
- NHL OKs Kovalchuk's second contract with Devils
- Budget woes sowing discord at Detroit orchestra
- McCourts' divorce looms over Dodgers on the field
- Nuggets hire Ujiri as new GM, and priority is Melo
- NFL moving forward with 18-game season
- Ex-Pirate Jose Bautista: Team didn't spend enough
- NFL approves Stan Kroenke taking over Rams
- Coonelly: Pirates' $120 debt manageable
- Statements show Marlins made $49M in 2008-09
- Financial records show Pirates win while losing
- Mets withhold K-Rod's salary, put him on DQ list
- Henry, Grizzlies remain in contract stalemate