AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine officials say there was a decrease in completed home foreclosures during the second quarter, based on figures from state-chartered banks and credit unions.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Anecdotal reports of a strong summer tourism season were bolstered Thursday by new Maine revenue figures showing sharp increases in restaurant and lodging revenues, state tourism officials said.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine Republican gubernatorial candidate Paul LePage angrily deflected questions about taxes paid on a Florida home at a news conference to present his plan to create jobs in a state he said "desperately needs" more jobs.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine utility regulators will hold two days of hearings this week on Emera Inc.'s acquisition of Maine and Maritimes Corp.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Maine nursing supervisor who let a disoriented patient leave a hospital during a snowstorm has had his license revoked.
- Regulators approve Maine power grid upgrade
- Maine jobless rate rises to 8.2 percent in January
- Maine gov cool to cell phone health warnings bill
- Morris Publishing out from bankruptcy protection
- Morris Publishing out of bankruptcy protection
- Morris Publishing bankruptcy plan approved
- Newspaper publisher Morris seeks Ch. 11 protection
- Hearing set for proposed Maine transmission line
- Morris Publishing files for bankruptcy protection
- Maine lawmakers OK bill to fill part of budget gap
- Morris Publishing announces bankruptcy plan
- Maine budget panel moves ahead on $438M shortfall
- Maine budget top on Maine legislative agenda
- Maine casino proponents hope to force referendum
- Maine Gov. Baldacci outlines plan to cut deficit
- Public hearing on logging rules in Maine
- Maine identifies 3 offshore wind-power test sites
- Maine ocean wind demo sites to be identified
- Northern New England launches ski season
- Maine Republicans quick to second no-tax pledge
- Northern New England launches into ski season
- Maine utility regulators dismiss solar firm's plan
- Maine appoints economic development chief