BANGKOK - A newly launched Thai airline has adopted a policy of recruiting transsexuals as flight attendants in an effort to offer equal opportunities to the "third sex," company sources said Tuesday.
BANGKOK - Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of the popular social-networking website Facebook and the world's youngest billionaire, has been spotted in Bangkok, media reports said Thursday.
BANGKOK, THAILAND (GaeaTimes.com)- The speculation about Honda, the Japanese car maker unveiling its small car has turned out to be true.
BANGKOK - World stock markets slipped Thursday as the yen hit a new 15-year high against the dollar, sparking concern that Asian nations will impose capital controls to stem currency strength.
BANGKOK - Asian stock markets slipped Thursday as investors digested the yen's overnight climb to a new 15-year high against the dollar and a disappointing U.S.
- World stocks rise on hopes for Fed policy easing
- Asian stocks rise on hopes for Fed policy easing
- World markets mostly higher, rate cut lifts Japan
- Asian shares mostly lower; Japan up after rate cut
- World stocks mixed amid higher commodity prices
- Asian shares climb amid higher commodity prices
- World stocks down on Spain's debt worries
- Asian stocks down on Europe's debt worries
- World stocks mixed amid hopes Fed to act on growth
- Asian stocks rise amid hopes Fed to act on economy
- World markets slide as bank worries offset deals
- Asia shares mixed as bank worries offset deals
- Asian stock markets start new week with gains
- Europe markets down early after quiet day in Asia
- Major Asian markets on holiday; Australia gains
- World markets mostly lower following Fed message
- Asian stocks post modest gains after Fed meeting
- World shares rise amid hopes for Fed action
- Asian shares rise amid hopes for Fed action
- Asian markets subdued amid week of holidays
- Asia markets down as China falls on bank jitters
- Japan leads Asia stocks higher on yen intervention
- World shares gain on economic optimism
- Asian shares gain on economic optimism
- Oil climbs to near $76 on economic indicators
- FBI: Aircraft searched, no credible threat found
- World stocks fall amid renewed Europe bank worries
- Asia stocks down modestly as economy worries ease
- Oil falls below $75 ahead of US jobs report
- Oil lingers near $75 in Asia as stock markets gain
- World stocks retreat as Nikkei slides 3.6 percent
- Asian stocks retreat as Nikkei slides 3.1 percent
- World markets rise as Bernanke promises action
- Asian shares rise as Japan eases monetary policy
- World stock markets fall as economy worries linger