BETHESDA, Md. - Defense contractor Lockheed Martin said Thursday that director James Schneider was resigning immediately.
BETHESDA, Md. - Defense contractor Lockheed Martin Corp.
BETHESDA, Md. - Lockheed Martin Corp., the nation's largest defense contractor, reports its second-quarter earnings before the market opens on Tuesday.
BETHESDA, Md. - Lodging owner Pebblebrook Hotel Trust said Friday it has priced its public offering of 17 million shares at $17 apiece.
- Marriott 2nd-qtr profit rises
- Lockheed cuts exec ranks as Pentagon seeks savings
- American Capital completes debt restructuring
- American Capital debt restructuring to go through
- First Potomac Realty expands credit line to $225M
- Lockheed Martin 1Q profit falls on health charge
- Earnings Preview: Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed CEO pay drops 10 pct to $20.6M in 2009
- LaSalle Hotel says underwriters buy stock
- USEC 4Q profit nearly doubles on settlement
- Host Hotels & Resorts offers 2010 outlook
- Host Hotels plans to reinstate quarterly dividend
- Host Hotels posts 4th-quarter loss, revenue slips
- Marriott moves to profit in 4th quarter
- American Capital Agency says earnings rose in 4Q
- Lockheed Martin 4Q earnings nearly flat
- Hanger raises forecast after giving 4Q outlook
- Marriott: 4Q better than expected in North America
- Lockheed Martin to cut 1,200 jobs
- DiamondRock Hospitality to pay 33-cent dividend
- Marriott signs franchise deal for Mexico