GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Israel's decision to allow some construction material into the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip is barely making a dent in alleviating a crushing housing shortage in the impoverished Palestinian territory.
HAVANA - Cuba's foreign minister said Wednesday that President Barack Obama has missed a golden opportunity to improve relations, lamenting that nearly two years after he offered an olive branch to America's traditional foes, the U.S.
JERUSALEM - Israel began moving 250 tons of construction supplies into Gaza on Monday, the largest shipment of raw materials to the coastal territory since it eased a blockade in the wake of a deadly raid on a flotilla trying to break the embargo in May.
JERUSALEM - Israel says it is allowing the largest shipment of construction materials into Gaza since its deadly raid on an international flotilla in May.
UNITED NATIONS - Israel urged Lebanon and the international community on Friday to prevent ships from sailing to Gaza from the Lebanese port of Tripoli to break Israel's blockade of the Hamas-ruled Palestinian territory.
- Protesters end blockades paralyzing Bolivia area
- Moroccan protesters block Spanish enclave border
- Israel to take part in UN probe of flotilla raid
- Gaza smugglers cut underground Egyptian steel wall
- With blockade's easing, some Gaza factories revive
- Gaza family struggles to survive in a tent
- Egypt: basis to move to direct peace talks lacking
- EU foreign policy chief tours Gaza, checks embargo
- EU foreign policy chief tours Gaza
- Libyan ship with aid for Gaza reaches Egypt port
- Libyan ship carrying aid for Gaza heads for Egypt
- Averting showdown, Gaza-bound ship heads for Egypt
- Libya aid ship moving again, heading to Egypt
- Israeli report: Flotilla raid planning was flawed
- Israel to release critical report on flotilla raid
- Obama: Bond between US, Israel 'unbreakable'
- Obama, Netanyahu to focus on peace talks
- Israel eases Gaza closure, but restrictions remain
- Israel to allow most goods into Gaza
- Israel completes list of items banned in Gaza
- In Gaza, looser blockade leaves smugglers in limbo
- UN: Israel needs to move quickly to ease closure
- Lebanon permits Gaza-bound ship to sail to Cyprus
- Jerusalem plan would raze 22 Palestinian homes
- Israel drafting new list of goods banned from Gaza
- Israel loosens chokehold on Gaza
- Israel agrees to ease Gaza land blockade
- No Israeli decision on easing Gaza blockade
- Israeli ministers to vote on easing Gaza blockade
- Israel: UN to take seized flotilla goods to Gaza
- Israel approves inquiry into Gaza flotilla attack
- Israel setting up flotilla probe with 2 foreigners
- Top Arab diplomat in Gaza for push to end blockade
- Ordinary Gazans hurt most by 3-year blockade
- Hamas rejects Israel-approved snack foods for Gaza