STOCKHOLM - A plane carrying 273 people bound from Canada for Pakistan landed Saturday at Stockholm's Arlanda airport because of a bomb threat on board, airport and police officials said.
LOS ANGELES - The FBI says investigators have found no explosives aboard a Los Angeles-bound Thai Airways flight in which a bomb threat was found scrawled on a bathroom mirror.
SAN FRANCISCO - A hijack threat halted an American Airlines flight just before takeoff Thursday, leaving the New York-bound jet sitting on the tarmac for several hours while it was searched and passengers were removed for extra scrutiny.
WASHINGTON - A federal law enforcement official says a bomb threat caused authorities to stop a New York-bound jetliner from taking off from San Francisco.
RIO DE JANEIRO - An Air France passenger jet headed from Rio to Paris made an emergency landing in northeastern Brazil Saturday night due to a bomb threat.
- Australian bomb hoaxers could face decade in jail
- Passenger surrenders after NH bus bomb scare
- Standoff with man in NH city after bus bomb scare
- Passengers in NH bus bomb threat resume trip
- Standoff in NH city after bus bomb threat
- Bomb threat aboard bus shuts down NH city's heart
- Officials: Jet restroom smoker caused bomb scare
- Flight diverted to Salt Lake after bomb threat