NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Taylor Swift has won a court fight against 16 individuals she claimed violated trademark by selling counterfeit merchandise bearing her name and picture.
PARIS - Wallflowers and those in the market for business casual, look elsewhere.
WASHINGTON - World famous for her White House vegetable garden, first lady Michelle Obama is sharing her expertise in a Walt Disney Co.
TAMPA, Fla. - Hulk Hogan no longer has a beef with Cocoa Pebbles.
SEOUL, South Korea - Kim Jong Il made his mysterious youngest son a four-star general in a promotion seen Tuesday as the first step toward his ascent as the next leader of North Korea - extending the family dynasty in the reclusive totalitarian country to a third generation.
- Raiders Hall of Fame QB George Blanda dies at 83
- Beckham sues publisher over prostitute claims
- Fox crowns J-Lo, Tyler new 'American Idol' judges
- Student gardeners throng Muhammad Ali in hometown
- Lindsay Lohan ends NY lawsuit over E-Trade baby ad
- Designer Paul Smith goes for the masculine look
- Fashion elite remembers McQueen in London service
- Paul Smith to unveil rock-themed collection in UK
- Stevie Wonder to UN: Ease copyrights for the blind
- Sienna and Savannah Miller design catwalk show
- Dresses go flouncy, slinky at London Fashion Week
- Stefani and LAMB come back to fashion's main stage
- Easy, fluid style rules NY Fashion Week
- Runways go back to nature at New York Fashion Week
- Runways go back to nature at NY Fashion Week
- Taylor Swift partners with retailer for new CD
- Karl Lagerfeld's photos on display in Paris
- PR agency: Penelope Cruz is pregnant
- Flowers bloom on runways at NY Fashion Week
- Designers play peek-a-boo at NY Fashion Week
- White is the new black at NY Fashion Week
- Celebrities, shoppers meet at Fashion's Night Out
- Opposites attract at NY Fashion Week
- Martha Stewart Living sued over bedbug pad patent
- Fashionable celebs turn out for Chanel
- 'Runway' stars, Siriano kick off NY Fashion Week
- Jessica Simpson is 'Project Runway' finale judge
- In Choo and Payless, models launch fashion events
- 'The Cove' star: Dolphin activists need to ease up
- Backer of NYC mosque gave to Hamas-linked charity
- Coppola checks back into Venice for "Somewhere"
- 'Crocodile Dundee' to return to US amid tax fray
- NY ex-employee, 51, accuses 'Diddy' of age bias
- LA judge questions 2 charges in Anna Nicole trial