BAIKONUR, Kazakhstan - Red-haired Russian spy Anna Chapman has appeared in southern Kazakhstan to wave goodbye to a U.S.-Russian crew that will go into orbit early Friday.
PESHAWAR, Pakistan - In a rundown market here along the road to Afghanistan, you can buy U.S.
KABUL, Afghanistan - The Afghan government said Sunday it has started dissolving private security firms in the country by taking steps to end the operations of eight companies, including the firm formerly known as Blackwater and three other international contractors.
KABUL, Afghanistan - Contracting with the U.S.
- UN: Afghan opium farming stable despite efforts
- Today Mongolian nomads on motorcycles not horses
- 4 senators urge Obama to fire Afghanistan watchdog
- US forces advance in Taliban green belt stronghold
- Petraeus issues guidance for Afghan contracting
- US troops brave grenade attacks in key Afghan town
- Mahmood Karzai profited on deal tied to Kabul Bank
- Afghan Central Bank: Kabul Bank has 'stabilized'
- Afghans continue pulling money from troubled bank
- Gazprom to double gas imports from Azerbaijan
- Gates sees progress in tour of Afghan war zone
- Gates visits US forces in southern Afghanistan
- Kabul Bank braces for run on deposits after doubts
- Afghan central bank insists Kabul Bank is solvent
- Afghan central bank insists Kabul Bank is sound
- Analysis: Will battle for Kandahar win the war?
- Afghan president condemns CIA payment reports
- US officials: CIA pays Afghan government officials
- US Official: CIA pays Afghan government officials
- Australian PM contenders promise no early election
- CBS' Afghanistan trip unrewarded, a ratings downer
- Russian base in Armenia to stay through 2044
- Ruling: Foreign countries owe no NYC property tax
- Afghan, NATO troops pursue Haqqani fighters
- Turkmens seek $4.1 Bln loan from China
- Law snuffs out mailing smokes to deployed troops
- Departing US troops pack millions of items in Iraq
- Audit: US cannot account for $8.7B in Iraqi funds
- Donors to give Kyrgyzstan $1.1 billion in aid
- NATO: 1 missing sailor killed in Afghanistan
- Kyrgyzstan seeks $1.2 billion in aid
- 2 US Navy service members missing in Afghanistan
- 'Bookseller of Kabul' writer to pay subject
- Pakistan's respected army chief to stay on
- Jokes, smiles _ but trouble in US-UK relationship?