Ten-year-old Parker Salinas considers herself one lucky little girl and a lifelong believer in the power of pink.
MINNEAPOLIS - The University of Minnesota and the Mayo Clinic announced Tuesday they hope to raise between $250 million and $350 million for expanded research into treatments and a cure for diabetes.
NEW YORK - Former President Bill Clinton's three-day conference for VIPs with deep pockets generated nearly 300 new commitments valued at $6 billion to tackle major global issues from poverty and disease to climate change.
NAPA, Calif. - Once you had to be a winery or vineyard worker to get invited to a harvest dinner, the ample feasts celebrating hours of backbreaking toil.
NEW YORK - The backers of a proposed Islamic center near ground zero are expressing regrets about creating a firestorm with a plan they thought would be simple and noncontroversial.
- Backer of NYC mosque gave to Hamas-linked charity
- Builders of NYC mosque face financial hurdles
- Little Fenway a big hit for players and charity
- 2009 charitable giving falls 3.6 percent in US
- High court to hear Arizona school case
- Wal-Mart plans $2B push on hunger relief
- Wal-Mart to ramp up hunger relief donations to $2B
- WaMu shareholders lose request for examiner
- 25 years of prize money, Boston still runs strong
- Obamas: $5.5 million income, $1.8 million tax bill
- White House: Obamas earn $5.5 million in 2009
- After 'mistakes,' Jean group gets new accountants
- Charity seeks $4.8M from ex-Pistons owner's estate
- Can newspaper muckraking carry on in nonprofits?
- Elaine Wynn says she's moving toward charity work
- Munger donates Berkshire stock worth nearly $2.4M
- Clinton foundation draws eclectic donor list
- Foreign govt's among Clinton donors
- With demand up, charities face tough holidays
- Memorial service honors late Wizards owner Pollin
- Vermont church selling Tiffany window to stay open
- Ind. charities hope for more holiday donations