NEW YORK - Collapsing trampolines and cribs were among the items recalled this week.
NEW YORK - The dollar lost more ground Friday after a disappointing U.S.
LONDON - The Dow Jones index breached the 11,000 mark for the first time since May as world stocks recovered Friday on mounting expectations that the Federal Reserve will ease monetary policy further next month following weak U.S.
WASHINGTON - The head of the International Monetary Fund on Friday urged global finance ministers to stop trying to manipulate their currencies for economic advantage and instead to join to save a fragile recovery.
LONDON - World stocks traded lower Friday after a disappointing U.S.
- Stock markets down ahead of US jobs data
- Japan's Cabinet OKs $61 billion economic stimulus
- Premier: China won't block rare earth exports
- World stocks mostly down ahead of US jobs report
- Asian stocks mostly down ahead of US jobs report
- Embraer says still mulling China factory status
- Japanese Cabinet OKs $61 billion economic stimulus
- To cool property deals, Shanghai sets 1 home limit
- China launching search for domestic potash sources
- Asian shares retreat as strong yen batters Japan
- Weak economy has nations waging currency wars
- Euro briefly above $1.40 amid currency war fears
- Financial officials warn against currency fight
- Currency war fears send dollar to 8-month euro low
- Euro nears $1.40 amid talk of 'currency war'
- World markets down as yen hits new 15-year-high
- Asian markets down after yen hits new 15-year-high
- US official sees signs of inter-Korean engagement
- Data firm sees 2011 drug sales rising 5-7 percent
- Summary Box: IMF sees global growth in 2010
- Trade with China, bailouts roil Pa. Senate race
- Chinese PM dismisses EU criticism
- Strength in emerging economies raises trade fears
- IMF sees global economy gaining, US growth slowing
- EU, China to lock horns on yuan, trade
- World stocks rise on hopes for Fed policy easing
- Official: Taiwan to budget for 2012 F-16 upgrade
- Asian stocks rise on hopes for Fed policy easing
- Potash Corp criticizes government report
- Yum Brands post 7 percent gain in 3Q profit
- EU pushes China on currency _ but action unlikely
- World markets mostly higher, rate cut lifts Japan
- Europe calls on China to let currency appreciate
- Asian shares mostly lower; Japan up after rate cut
- Asian shares down ahead of central bank decisions