Brent Musburger, the play-by-play man for some of college football's biggest games, told a group of college journalism students that professional athletes under a doctor's supervision could potentially use steroids to improve performance.
WASHINGTON - Four lawmakers, including a former college football kicker, are urging the Internal Revenue Service to "thoroughly examine" a tax complaint filed against three premier college football bowls.
WASHINGTON - Opponents of how college football crowns its champion accused three of the nation's premier bowls of violating their tax-exempt status by paying excessive salaries and perks, providing "sweetheart loans" and doing undisclosed lobbying.
LINCOLN, Neb. - Nebraska's departure from the Big 12 Conference will cost the university more than $9 million.
LINCOLN, Neb. - The Big 12 will become a 10-team league next year after all in the wake of agreements Tuesday that require Nebraska and Colorado to forfeit a combined $16 million in conference payouts.
- College football coaches try balancing job, health
- Top cable programs for Sept. 6-12
- Flying to a college football game? Take these tips
- Stadium, not strip mine, now in WVU uniform ad
- Nike to alter uniform ad that upset mine activists
- Top 25 Preview Capsules
- OL Westerman leads 2011 recruiting class out West
- Judge sides with Ohio State in Wis. trademark case
- Discover to sponsor Orange Bowl in 4-year deal
- AP IMPACT: Laws on sports agents rarely enforced
- Bryce Harper, Nationals agree to $9.9M deal
- Ark. broadcaster wears Gators hat, loses job
- Mike Leach joins CBS College Sports as analyst
- Questions abound, JoePa still going at Penn State
- Saban: Coaches, ADs had call with NFL on agents
- Iowa RB Jewel Hampton seeks starting job
- CBS and Comcast reach long-term deal on fees
- C-USA back to personal touch after going to video
- In Ariz. Senate race, Hayworth hopes to slay giant
- Georgia's Green says he's never been to Miami
- Saban compares unscrupulous agents to a 'pimp'
- Michigan director of football operations resigns
- Yankees owner George Steinbrenner dead at 80
- Yankees owner George Steinbrenner dies at 80
- Open QB job a hot summer topic at Penn State
- Ala. sports marketing company carves niche in golf
- Reformers blast runaway spending in college sports
- NCAA could make harsh penalties the new norm
- USC hit hard by NCAA sanctions
- Carroll 'shocked' by USC sanctions
- UConn's Calhoun signs 5-year, $13M contract
- Tigers' longtime broadcaster Harwell dead at 92
- FedEx ends Orange Bowl sponsorship after 2 decades
- Team with losing record could make bowl appearance
- Browns rescue Colt McCoy, take Texas QB in draft