Brent Musburger, the play-by-play man for some of college football's biggest games, told a group of college journalism students that professional athletes under a doctor's supervision could potentially use steroids to improve performance.
BOSTON - The Boston Red Sox owners have tried their hand at auto racing, golf, U.S.
WASHINGTON - Four lawmakers, including a former college football kicker, are urging the Internal Revenue Service to "thoroughly examine" a tax complaint filed against three premier college football bowls.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State athletic director Gene Smith could earn as much as $1.2 million annually - making him one of the highest-paid ADs in the country - after signing a contract addendum this summer.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - The Grizzlies signed first round draft picks Xavier Henry and Greivis Vasquez on Friday, getting the deals done just four days before the start of training camp.
- AP Exclusive: Tax status of bowl games challenged
- Move to Big Ten costs Nebraska $9M
- Leaving Big 12 costs Nebraska, Colorado millions
- Ex-Whalers owner taking over Hartford AHL team
- College football coaches try balancing job, health
- Penguins offer freebie game with job-hunting twist
- Top cable programs for Sept. 6-12
- Flying to a college football game? Take these tips
- Stadium, not strip mine, now in WVU uniform ad
- Nike to alter uniform ad that upset mine activists
- Top 25 Preview Capsules
- Nev. regulators probing Jordan son's partying
- OL Westerman leads 2011 recruiting class out West
- Judge sides with Ohio State in Wis. trademark case
- Discover to sponsor Orange Bowl in 4-year deal
- Correction: NCAA-Sports Revenues
- Economy cuts into college athletics
- AP IMPACT: Laws on sports agents rarely enforced
- Nationals, top pick Bryce Harper agree at $9.9M
- Bryce Harper, Nationals agree to $9.9M deal
- Ark. broadcaster wears Gators hat, loses job
- Mike Leach joins CBS College Sports as analyst
- Questions abound, JoePa still going at Penn State
- Saban: Coaches, ADs had call with NFL on agents
- Iowa RB Jewel Hampton seeks starting job
- Little Fenway a big hit for players and charity
- CBS 2Q beats expectations on ad rebound
- CBS and Comcast reach long-term deal on fees
- C-USA back to personal touch after going to video
- In Ariz. Senate race, Hayworth hopes to slay giant
- NABC tells coaches NCAA will nix Pump Foundation
- Georgia's Green says he's never been to Miami
- Saban compares unscrupulous agents to a 'pimp'
- Michigan director of football operations resigns
- Yankees owner George Steinbrenner dead at 80