COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State athletic director Gene Smith could earn as much as $1.2 million annually - making him one of the highest-paid ADs in the country - after signing a contract addendum this summer.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio will get an additional $250 million in federal funds to help struggling homeowners prevent foreclosure.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Metal manufacturer Worthington Industries Inc.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former President Bill Clinton has told Ohio residents office holders might not get credit from voters in November's midterm elections "if people don't feel better" about the economy.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Retail Ventures Inc., which operates the DSW shoe store chain, posted a 67 percent jump in second-quarter net income as a key revenue figure improved.
- Norfolk Southern opens new $191M route to Midwest
- Dems' prospects threatened by economic woes
- Siemens to close Ohio center, cutting 88 jobs
- Nation's economic woes jeopardize Dems' prospects
- A look at the 50 largest US banks and thrifts
- Judge sides with Ohio State in Wis. trademark case
- Ohio home sales drop 35 pct from June to July
- William Saxbe, attorney general under Nixon, dies
- Ohio seeks heavier freight trucks to spur exports
- Obama says economy coming back in backyard chat
- Limited Brands 2Q net income jumps
- On political tour, Obama gets in a backyard chat
- Obama says economy coming back slowly but surely
- Obama engaging in backyard politics in Ohio
- Obama engaging in kitchen-table politics in Ohio
- Nurses fear even more ER assaults as programs cut
- Glimcher offering raises $96M after costs
- Job and cost cuts sends AEP profits down 57 pct
- Aflac 2Q profit up 85 percent on strength in Japan
- Aflac declares 3rd-quarter dividend of 28 cents
- Lakes Entertainment cashes in casino rights
- Crewman buried at Arlington 60 years after he died
- Ohio defends payment plan on bridge project
- Ohio Dems blast Kasich over LeBron James comments
- GOP sorry for 'chicken shack' quip about Ohio gov
- Obama cites Ohio construction jobs from stimulus
- Obama touts construction jobs from stimulus bill
- Obama says 10,000th road project a 'big deal'
- Obama dashing to Ohio to keep economy out front
- Obama to visit Columbus, Ohio, on Friday
- M/I Homes gets $140M credit facility
- 'Free cocktails?' a dying call at casinos
- Companies urged to follow new Ohio health law
- Appeals court set to hear Pratt jobs case
- Sector Snap: Oil services companies slip