Computing And Information Technology
LAS VEGAS - A San Francisco group that defends online free speech is taking on a Las Vegas company it says is shaking down news-sharing Internet users through more than 140 copyright infringement lawsuits filed this year.
SAN FRANCISCO - The value of Microsoft Corp.
PARIS - Songwriters and composers will get paid when their videos are seen on YouTube in France, under a deal announced Thursday by the online video sharing site and France's leading music industry group.
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran will start loading its Russian-built nuclear reactor with enriched uranium fuel in early October, months later than had originally been announced.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration on Thursday will hand out the first $182 million of a $7.2 billion pot of stimulus money that will go toward building high-speed Internet networks and encouraging more Americans to use them.
- FCC offers early peak at national broadband plan
- McDonald's to lift fee for Internet access
- IMS Health stock falls, as data mining ban pitched
- Swedish service performs your last online wishes
- Ask AP: Palin's best-seller, making 3-D movies
- Internet users lured to voice views on health bill
- Microsoft to reimburse Yahoo $150M in search deal
- Sens. move to block drugmakers from mining Rx data
- Correction: Vevo-EMI Music story
- TSA puts 5 employees on leave over online posting
- TSA places employees on leave over online posting
- AT&T boosts top broadband speed in 3 markets
- Report: Health strategy could save W.Va. $1B
- Colorado company offers ski info on iPhone 3GS
- Spanish minister defends Internet piracy bill
- Colo. releases maps of high-speed Internet access
- Motorola invests in touch-screen software maker
- Comcast, NBC deal will face tough antitrust review
- Review: Two new 3-D laptops still feel shallow
- Clearwire shares rise following new financing
- Mo. wins grant to map broadband Internet coverage
- eBay fined in France for selling upscale perfumes
- Food banks go high-tech to feed the hungry
- Robotic hamsters are holidays' unlikely new craze
- Holiday Shopping Notebook
- FCC chairman: Broadband access should be universal
- FCC chairman to visit Ark., talk about broadband
- Twitter to overhaul user list seen as partisan
- Thomson Reuters to buy tax software maker Sabrix
- Electronics top splurge gifts for travelers
- Software should help ND ratepayers conserve energy
- Motorola buys broadband TV company BitBand