TRENTON, N.J. - Revenue from global prescription drug sales should increase 5 percent to 7 percent next year, reaching at least $880 billion, fueled by new drugs and rising sales in developing countries, according to drug data firm IMS Health.
HARTFORD, Conn. - The two major-party nominees for governor took aim at each other's resumes in a televised debate Tuesday and sparred over issues ranging from the state's death penalty to the looming budget deficit.
STRATFORD, Conn. - Sikorsky Aircraft says it's cutting 1 percent of its global workforce, citing ongoing problems with the global economy and a slump in the market for commercial helicopters.
HARTFORD, Conn. - National Democrats have begun airing a TV ad attacking the business record of the Republican candidate for Connecticut's U.S.
BERLIN, Conn. - In the worst recession in memory, Helen Duguay discovered that climbing utility poles is a better career choice than selling real estate.
- Feds back recognition for NY tribe planning casino
- Dem, unions bash McMahon, WWE in Conn. Senate race
- Kennedy nephew blasts JFK ad in Conn. Senate race
- Conn. marshal apologizes for taking lap dance
- Hartford warrants sell for $706.3 million
- Casino market in New England not saturated _ yet
- Moody's: Possible downgrade for Mohegan casinos
- Ex-Whalers owner taking over Hartford AHL team
- Treasury to auction 52M Hartford warrants Tuesday
- Hubbell elects Keating to the board
- Mohegan Sun to lay off 355 workers
- Events, ideas and destinations for fall travel
- Green Mountain to buy Van Houtte for $890 million
- SI Financial to convert majority stake to stock
- Lincoln National, Hartford fall on warrant auction
- ATMI board OKs $50M share repurchase program
- Wozniacki, Stakhovsky win tuneup to US Open
- Eggs in the raw? Experts say give them a pass
- Egg recall has some changing buying, eating habits
- New Haven, Conn., scrambles to keep tennis stop
- Pratt & Whitney to lay off 129 Conn. workers
- Primary winners highlight political inexperience
- Winners: Wrestling's McMahon, Colorado's Bennet
- Aircastle 2Q net income falls on drop in revenue
- Cash-hungry states add casinos, lure same gamblers
- Vince McMahon sick of Sen. campaign WWE smackdowns
- Harman International reports fiscal 4Q profit
- Profiles of victims of Conn. shooting
- Conn. AG: Apple, Amazon block lower e-book prices
- Court: Conn. AG can't release confidential records
- Conn. casino bartenders, others vote to unionize
- Starwood Property Trust CFO Anderson resigns
- Officials: Slow go for high-speed New England rail
- Praxair board authorizes $1.5B share buyback
- Praxair 2nd-quarter net income up 24 percent