NEW YORK - The Wall Street Journal and the New York Post are offering exclusive subscription deals through the latest electronic reader from Sony Corp.
MILWAUKEE - The rise of smart phones, with their go-anywhere Web access, is changing the shopping game this holiday season.
PHILADELPHIA - The number of children killed or injured by falling television sets appears to have risen even as more consumers replace their clunky old TVs with lighter flat screens, studies suggest.
LOS ANGELES - Google Inc.'s employees are testing a new mobile device that runs on the company's Android operating system, as the search giant continues its push into the wireless market and toward more direct competition with Apple Inc.'s iPhone.
LOS ANGELES - Although prices for some Blu-ray players dropped below $100 this holiday season, customers are hesitating to jump into the next-generation video format.
- New Year's energy resolutions that really pay off
- Apple countersues Nokia over phone patents
- November video game sales fall 8 percent to $2.7B
- AT&T: Tighter control of cell data usage ahead
- App in the hand finds birds in bushes as you roam
- 5 top publishers plan rival to Kindle format
- Gift Guide: Tech gadgets can boost your workouts
- Colorado company offers ski info on iPhone 3GS
- Motorola invests in touch-screen software maker
- Review: Two new 3-D laptops still feel shallow
- Black Friday LCD-TV prices down 22 pct, sales up
- Gift Guide: A focus on HD video, at many prices
- Ahead of the Bell: Netflix downgraded on 1Q risks
- Gift Guide: Adventures in the video game aisle
- Sharp shows plant making 10th generation panels
- GPS cell phone apps challenge standalone devices
- Apple's iPhone arrives in tech-savvy South Korea
- Apple's iPhone set to make splash in South Korea
- Food banks go high-tech to feed the hungry
- Rush starts as holiday shopping season revs up
- Gift Guide: Accessories to jazz up mobile phones
- Sony optimistic on 3-D TVs, in-house display
- Holiday Shopping Notebook
- UN report: Congo rebel network spans 25 countries
- AT&T and Verizon ads duel on airwaves and in court
- Motorola, Research in Motion sued over voicemail
- South Koreans to get Apple's iPhone this week
- Electronics top splurge gifts for travelers