DETROIT - Chinese carmaker BYD Auto has set a new target of selling hybrid and electric cars to the US public in early 2012, but stressed that it would not make the mistake of rushing to break into the world's most competitive market.
DETROIT (GaeaTimes.com)- General Motors one of the topmost car makers in the USA said in a recent statement that it is going to start the production of the Chevrolet Volt in November this year.
DETROIT - A federal judge on Thursday upheld the authority of the federal government to require everyone to have health insurance, dealing a setback to groups seeking to block the new national health care plan.
DETROIT - A federal judge on Thursday rejected an attempt to stop some key provisions of the new national health-care law, saying Congress has the authority to require people to get insurance by 2014.
DETROIT - A federal judge in Detroit has rejected an attempt to stop some provisions of the new national health-care law.
- Author/columnist Albom plans Harwell stage play
- Author Mitch Albom plans Harwell stage play
- AP source: Pistons to sell team to Mike Ilitch
- GM pays out $1.3M in stock to current and ex-CEOs
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra musicians go on strike
- US auto sales remain sluggish despite new models
- Governor to review early Sunday liquor sales bill
- Detroit area leaders on economic mission to Italy
- Chrysler: Dealer interest in Fiat exceeds goals
- Gov't needs $133.78 a share to recover GM money
- Autozone shares up after strong earnings
- Government could seek foreign investors for GM
- GM CEO: Repayment of bailout could take years
- Michigan's Aug. jobless rate holds at 13.1 percent
- A123 opens new battery factory in Detroit suburb
- Magna Co-CEO to take post with Russian automaker
- New GM CEO's pay package worth $9 million
- AP Source: New GM CEO wants automaker to beat BMW
- Analyst: GM plans to sell shares on Nov. 18
- Weak auto sales for August amid economic worries
- Chrysler says sales rise 7 percent over July
- US auto sales turn frail in August
- Ford sales drop 5 from July over buyer worries
- GM reports 7 percent sales dip compared with July
- Tradition ends: No Michigan state fair this year
- No deal: buyers will see fewer discounts for cars
- Budget woes sowing discord at Detroit orchestra
- Chrysler dealers hear plans to sell Fiat minicars
- A year after bankruptcy, GM plans stock sale
- GM takes big step in shedding government ownership
- GM takes 1st step in shedding government ownership
- GM takes step toward selling stock to public
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum marks 50th anniversary
- AP Source: GM likely to file IPO papers next week
- GM posts another profit, moves toward stock sale