Diagnosis And Treatment
TRENTON, N.J. - Sanofi-Aventis SA, the world's fourth-biggest drugmaker, said Friday it is eliminating 1,700 jobs in its U.S.
WASHINGTON - Abbott Laboratories said Friday it will withdraw its diet pill Meridia in the U.S.
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. - Sanofi-Aventis SA, the world's fourth-biggest drugmaker, says it is eliminating 1,700 jobs in its U.S.
PHOENIX - An Arizona man who lost his eligibility for a state-funded transplant due to state budget cuts learned Wednesday he is the beneficiary of an anonymous donation to pay for the life-saving procedure.
TRENTON, N.J. - Revenue from global prescription drug sales should increase 5 percent to 7 percent next year, reaching at least $880 billion, fueled by new drugs and rising sales in developing countries, according to drug data firm IMS Health.
- Pfizer reviews alternatives for capsule unit
- Sanofi-Aventis launches Genzyme takeover battle
- Arizona Medicaid cuts include transplant funding
- Summary Box: J&J CEO testifies on medicine recalls
- More options for seniors with high drug costs
- Feds reopen probe into medical scanner approvals
- After 10 years in US, abortion pill still divisive
- $93,000 cancer drug: How much is a life worth?
- ND protects small pharmacies from big box stores
- Amgen recalls anemia drugs due to glass flakes
- Timeline of events for diabetes pill Avandia
- US restricts, EU bans controversial diabetes pill
- FDA restricts use of controversial diabetes pill
- Nev. governor has pelvis surgery after horse fall
- Nevada gov to have pelvis surgery after horse fall
- Nev. gov to have surgery on hip after horse fall
- Novartis gains FDA approval for new MS drug
- WADA widens net on performance-enhancing drugs
- Sanofi reports positive results with diabetes drug
- Spiriva as good as Serevent in asthma study
- USA Cycling CEO says sport testing effective
- FDA delays decision on breast cancer drug Avastin
- FDA reviewing cancer risk with diabetes pill Actos
- J&J consumer drug head retiring amid recall probe
- FDA panel says 'no' to experimental diet pill
- Pfizer seeking to expand animal health business
- Neurocrine slips on failure of depression drug
- FDA mulls pulling diet pill linked to heart attack
- J&J giving $200 million for health of women, kids
- Top ballot item: bid to legalize pot in California
- Merck schizophrenia drug approved for 2 new uses
- UK regulators want Avandia diabetes pill pulled
- Picking right blood pressure medicine challenging
- Journal editors question sale of diet pill Meridia
- Botox maker to pay $600M to resolve investigation