Diet And Exercise
WASHINGTON - Abbott Laboratories said Friday it will withdraw its diet pill Meridia in the U.S.
NEW YORK - The weight loss drug Meridia is being be pulled off the market in Canada, the nation's health department said Friday, because of links to side effects like heart attacks and strokes.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - The Grizzlies signed first round draft picks Xavier Henry and Greivis Vasquez on Friday, getting the deals done just four days before the start of training camp.
ADELPHI, Md. - Federal health experts rejected a highly anticipated weight loss pill Thursday that was thought to offer a safer way to shed pounds than older medications linked to dangerous side effects.
Gwyneth Paltrow gushes over gluten-free.
- FDA panel split on withdrawing diet pill Meridia
- Farmers' markets draw few food stamp users
- Summary Box: FDA takes dim view of new diet drug
- FDA questions safety, effectiveness with diet pill
- FDA mulls pulling diet pill linked to heart attack
- Regulators to work out new capital rules for banks
- Sports gear maker Schutt in Chapter 11
- Obama assails GOP, promotes new jobs program
- Smart Spending: New Hobbies and Sports
- Productivity falls while labor costs increase
- Journal editors question sale of diet pill Meridia
- PepsiCo hopes to revive Quaker with new products
- Dez Bryant 1st player on field for Cowboys camp
- New entrepreneurs can keep startup costs down
- First lady, MLB team up against childhood obesity
- Louisiana biologist sees future in shrimp crawfish
- Product Recalls: Slim-30 Herb Supplement
- FDA panel rejects experimental weight loss pill
- FDA panel narrowly sides against weight loss pill
- Experimental diet pill shows promise, little risk
- Vivus weight loss drug faces FDA panel this week
- Yankees owner George Steinbrenner dies at 80
- Vivus weight loss drug faces safety questions
- First lady touts anti-childhood obesity initiative
- FDA to review first of 3 new weight loss drugs
- Open QB job a hot summer topic at Penn State
- Diabetics eye obesity surgery to tame blood sugar
- Food czar hopes to change the way Baltimore eats
- Goodbye MMS: Oil regulating agency gets makeover
- APNewsBreak: Vt. board rejects FairPoint workout
- Lions' Schwartz disappointed team lost 2 workouts
- Smiling North Koreans win over South African hosts
- Lions lose 2 workouts for violating workout rules
- Jaguars forfeit 2 summer workouts after complaint
- Bryant, Brooking return to practice for Cowboys