DUBLIN - Ireland's Prime Minister Brian Cowen announced Monday that he would dissolve the Irish parliament in the New Year after December's austerity budget has been enacted.
DUBLIN - Debt-laden Allied Irish Banks PLC announced Thursday it plans to sell its stake in M&T Bank Corp.
DUBLIN - Ratings agency Fitch cut Ireland's credit worthiness another notch Wednesday, citing the country's long fight to emerge from record deficits, the toughest bank-bailout effort in Europe and a lagging economy.
DUBLIN - Ireland's cost of borrowing slid on bond markets Friday as investors took a positive view of the country's latest efforts to take control of Europe's worst deficit and a titanic bank-bailout effort.
DUBLIN - A national poll suggests that most Irish people want Prime Minister Brian Cowen to quit now, not wait for an election.
- Europe debt crisis rolls on as Irish bailouts grow
- Ireland to pump billions more into failed banks
- Ireland to pump billions more into debt-hit banks
- 'Toxic bank' cement truck blocks Irish parliament
- Irish premier's majority narrows as lawmaker quits
- Irish, Portuguese bond selloff fans EU debt fears
- Irish borrowing rates climb to new euro-era high
- Irish economy shrinks 1.2 pct, recession grinds on
- Irish sell $2B in bonds as eurozone debt fears ebb
- Ireland sells $2B in bonds as debt fears ease
- Allied Irish selling stockbroker to Fexco for $32M
- Irish borrowing costs at new high on debt worries
- S&P downgrades Bank of Ireland outlook to negative
- Irish bonds rebound, banks hold ground after Anglo
- Irish bonds, banks rebound after Anglo split plan
- Ireland to split Anglo Irish into good, bad banks
- Ireland to split Anglo Irish Bank in 2
- Ireland debates bank-bailouts, awaits EU ruling
- Nationwide will end golf tour sponsorship in 2012
- Volcano Affects Ryanair Profit
- Taleo's loss widens; results top expectations
- Ryanair Q1 profit falls over volcano, fuel costs
- Moody's cuts Irish credit rating over debt woes
- Moody's downgrades Irish government debt rating
- Irish test limits of austerity
- Irish economy resumes growth, unemployment rises
- Can Europe cut its way back to economic health?
- Cardinal buys Healthcare Solutions for $517M
- Ireland's unemployment rate hits 16-year high
- Ryanair soars back into profit, pays 1st dividend
- Ryanair back in profit for full year
- Atlantic ash cloud adds time to US-Europe flights
- NIreland leader Robinson surprise loser in UK vote
- Volcanic ash snarls Scottish, Irish air services
- Irish airports reopen Tuesday as ash threat fades