NEW YORK - Collapsing trampolines and cribs were among the items recalled this week.
NEW YORK - The dollar lost more ground Friday after a disappointing U.S.
LONDON - The Dow Jones index breached the 11,000 mark for the first time since May as world stocks recovered Friday on mounting expectations that the Federal Reserve will ease monetary policy further next month following weak U.S.
WASHINGTON - The head of the International Monetary Fund on Friday urged global finance ministers to stop trying to manipulate their currencies for economic advantage and instead to join to save a fragile recovery.
LONDON - World stocks traded lower Friday after a disappointing U.S.
- Stock markets down ahead of US jobs data
- Japan's Cabinet OKs $61 billion economic stimulus
- Premier: China won't block rare earth exports
- World stocks mostly down ahead of US jobs report
- Asian stocks mostly down ahead of US jobs report
- Embraer says still mulling China factory status
- Japanese Cabinet OKs $61 billion economic stimulus
- To cool property deals, Shanghai sets 1 home limit
- China launching search for domestic potash sources
- Asian shares retreat as strong yen batters Japan
- Japan Cabinet OKs $61 billion economic stimulus
- Japan Cabinet OKs 5 trillion yen economic stimulus
- Gold, metals give away some gains
- Weak economy has nations waging currency wars
- Euro briefly above $1.40 amid currency war fears
- Financial officials warn against currency fight
- World stocks volatile as eyes turn to US jobs data
- Currency war fears send dollar to 8-month euro low
- Euro nears $1.40 amid talk of 'currency war'
- Dialogue, tensions coexist in inter-Korean ties
- World markets flat but dollar slide continues
- Toyota unit recalls over 880,000 cars in Japan
- World markets down as yen hits new 15-year-high
- Toyota steps up efforts to woo back US customers
- Japan forex reserves at record after intervention
- Asian markets down after yen hits new 15-year-high
- Asian shares mixed after yen hits new 15-year-high
- Samsung 3Q earnings likely to fall from record
- US official sees signs of inter-Korean engagement
- Data firm sees 2011 drug sales rising 5-7 percent
- Summary Box: IMF sees global growth in 2010
- Trade with China, bailouts roil Pa. Senate race
- Chinese PM dismisses EU criticism
- Strength in emerging economies raises trade fears
- IMF sees higher deflation risk; Fed mulls more aid