SALAMANCA, Spain - Fernando Llorente scored twice to help world champion Spain beat Lithuania 3-1 Friday in a 2012 European Championship qualifier.
BAIKONUR, Kazakhstan - A Russian rocket with a U.S.
BAIKONUR, Kazakhstan - Red-haired Russian spy Anna Chapman has appeared in southern Kazakhstan to wave goodbye to a U.S.-Russian crew that will go into orbit early Friday.
BUCHAREST, Romania - MAL Rt., the Hungarian Aluminum Production and Trade Company, is a privately held company founded in 1995 as Hungary began to sell off state assets after the 1989 fall of communism.
Here's a look at PepsiCo Inc.'s third-quarter results by segment: FRITO-LAY NORTH AMERICA: Profits improved on lower costs and higher revenue in the division, which includes Doritos and Fritos.
- Cyprus, Russia boost ties with 15 agreements
- US foundation pledges $140 million for Albania
- BP, Azerbaijan reach Caspian Sea oil deal
- Algeria signs 6 Russia deals during Medvedev visit
- Georgian PM outlines position on Russian WTO bid
- US seeks big vote on Russia nuclear arms pact
- Strong Swiss franc crushes E. Europe homebuyers
- Latvians opt for political stability in key poll
- TV exit poll: Latvian government wins re-election
- Ethnic Russian party gains before Latvian vote
- Many wheat growers won't benefit from price jump
- Hungary's Supreme Court OKs anti-Gypsy ad
- Italy's Unicredit taps Ghizzoni as CEO
- Iran announces delay in activating nuclear plant
- Anti-austerity protests sweep across Europe
- Plane with rowdy man returns to Polish airport
- Kremlin fires defiant Moscow mayor after 18 years
- Kremlin fires Moscow mayor after 18 years
- Kremlin fires iconic Moscow mayor after 18 years
- France balks at automatic budget sanctions
- Germany backs sanctions for profligate EU nations
- Romanian govt in uproar amid austerity protests
- Lukoil buys back its own 5 percent from Conoco
- Lukoil buys back its own 5 pct from Conoco
- UN meeting on food prices seeks transparency
- Iran criticizes Russia over S-300 missile deal ban
- Romania needs to borrow $7.9 billion in 2011
- Russia's Arctic holds 100 Bln tons of oil, gas
- EU financial bosses praise Estonia
- Russian gay activist says he was seized by agents
- Finance official urges vigilance in E. Europe
- US Senate panel poised to approve nuclear treaty
- Senate panel appears ready to approve nukes treaty
- Czechs to cut support for solar energy plants
- Magna Co-CEO to take post with Russian automaker