ST. CLAIR TOWNSHIP, Mich. - A 14-inch pipeline that carries crude oil from Michigan's St.
PARIS - The French oil refiners' union warned Friday that a dock workers' strike in Marseille threatens to shut six refineries in southern France beginning this weekend.
LONDON - BP PLC is considering a shake-up of its trading division to focus on emerging markets after a decline in profitability due to a tougher market environment.
BISMARCK, N.D. - Enbridge Inc.
ST. CLAIR TOWNSHIP, Mich. - A crude oil pipeline in Michigan has been shut down as a precaution after a small spill was discovered near Port Huron.
- Sports facilities turning to sun for savings
- Oil surge ends as prices settle below $82
- Oil prices drop as demand concerns resurface
- Cruise ships at SF dock get access to clean power
- BP, Azerbaijan reach Caspian Sea oil deal
- Oil industry taps Cheyenne hydrants for water
- Algeria signs 6 Russia deals during Medvedev visit
- Massey shareholders approve governance rules
- GE's Dresser deal taps into the natural gas boom
- W.Va. gov in tough Senate race sues administration
- NTSB examining California pipeline emergency plan
- Oil prices rise again with falling dollar
- General Electric to acquire Dresser for $3 billion
- GE to buy energy equipment maker Dresser for $3B
- Britain's No. 2 diplomat escapes attack in Yemen
- Retail data: September sales edge up
- Vt. gov candidates spar over future of nuke plant
- Oil prices climb with stocks on economic data
- France's Alstom to cut 4,000 jobs
- Rally fades for crude oil as prices settle lower
- $2.38 million fine for Wash. state refinery blast
- Gasoline, oil start the week with a rally
- Audit: Changes needed to make nuke plants secure
- Iraq raises oil reserve estimate 24 pct
- Vermont nuke plant still lobbying for new license
- American Bob Dudley succeeds Hayward as BP's CEO
- Idaho Supreme Court hears mega-load arguments
- China Ming Yang Wind Power Group prices its IPO
- More oil rigs popping up around Cheyenne
- Wind farm generates controversy in Mo. Senate race
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Filibuster the top priority
- Wyo. wind task force favors eminent domain limits
- Problem at Hovensa refinery triggers oil burnoff
- Iraq set to announce new oil reserves
- Former ND ethanol plant sold at auction