TRENTON, N.J. - Sanofi-Aventis SA, the world's fourth-biggest drugmaker, said Friday it is eliminating 1,700 jobs in its U.S.
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. - Sanofi-Aventis SA, the world's fourth-biggest drugmaker, says it is eliminating 1,700 jobs in its U.S.
NEW YORK - Citigroup is selling $1.6 billion in retail sales finance assets to GE Capital as the bank continues to restructure its business to focus on core consumer banking operations.
NEW YORK - Walgreen Co., the largest drugstore chain in the U.S., said Tuesday its profit rose 8 percent in the fiscal fourth quarter as it boosted sales by adding more than 500 stores.
- EU commissioner: no debt restructuring
- Lufthansa appoints Christoph Franz as new CEO
- Abbott plans 3,000 job cuts tied to Solvay deal
- FACT CHECK: Was GM-Chrysler rescue a blank check?
- Greek prime minister: no new austerity measures
- Cruise West: 65 layoffs, world cruise halted
- Dubai World wins over most creditors to debt plan
- Tribune names head of restructuring effort
- Smithfield posts 1Q profit on higher pork prices
- Phillips-Van Heusen 2Q results top outlook
- Boeing slims down military aircraft business
- Share trading halted in Nordic paper makers
- Oxford posts 2Q profit, reversing year-ago loss
- Monsanto sees 2010 earnings at low end of range
- Monsanto sees yearly earnings at low end of range
- JAL to slash workforce as part of restructuring
- Struggling Mexicana airline halting all operations
- Summary Box: Dutch bank ABN Amro posts 1H loss
- Dutch state bank ABN Amro reports H1 loss
- Canadian government settles with AbitibiBowater
- General Growth: Blackstone to invest $500M
- GM posts another profit, moves toward stock sale
- Casey's tells shareholders to reject Couche-Tard
- EnerSys 1Q net income triples, revenue jumps
- Skin care, makeup revenue helps Estee Lauder 4Q
- Symmetricom reports $3.6M loss on charges
- CareFusion to cut 700 jobs; posts strong 4Q profit
- Gov't likely to keep big mortgage market role
- AIG posts 2Q loss of $538M on restructuring costs
- Ryan, Cuban face bidding war for Texas Rangers
- Mexicana airline files for bankruptcy protection
- Bidders preparing for Texas Rangers auction
- NYSE Euronext reports $184M profit for 2Q
- Drugmaker Pfizer posts 9 percent jump in 2Q profit
- Newell Rubbermaid 2Q profit rises, revenue mixed