HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Two maintenance workers who were injured while working on a water tower in South Florida have been rescued.
HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Firefighters are trying to rescue two maintenance workers who fell inside an empty water tower.
WASHINGTON - The American suburb is no longer a refuge from poverty in cities.
NEW YORK - Forget about celebration hangovers and short summers, the biggest threat to the Chicago Blackhawks' hopes to repeat as Stanley Cup champion might be the salary cap.
WASHINGTON - A deep-pocketed alliance with ties to top Republicans Karl Rove and Ed Gillespie is pumping more than $4 million into key Senate races in a single week of advertising, a crucial infusion to counter a surge in Democratic Party spending as Election Day draws near.
- AP analysis: Economic stress declined in August
- $69M in Calif. welfare money spent out of state
- Regulators close small Florida, Wash. banks
- Orlando looks to make Magic memories in new arena
- Carter looks to vindicate poor playoff performance
- Baseball Calendar
- Hulk Hogan settles lawsuit over cereal ad
- Out to scare you: Haunted attractions, theme parks
- NFL gets 'A' for racial hiring; slow hiring women
- Home prices to take hit next year in many markets
- On eve of Heat camp, James takes center stage
- Regulators shut banks in Florida, Washington state
- Orange juice jumps on supply worries
- Carnival's 3Q net income up, boosts 2010 outlook
- GMAC stops some evictions, foreclosed home sales
- Spirit Airlines plans IPO
- NASA inspector general faults space agency boss
- Lennar returns to profitability in 3rd quarter
- Senate confirms director overseeing VOA, TV Marti
- A look at favorite car colors in different cities
- Heat teammates unfazed by shots at LeBron's status
- Lawsuit on Obama health plan likely going to trial
- Chrysler shows revamped models to its dealers
- States' suit on Obama health plan may go to trial
- Chrysler shows new mid-size sedan to its dealers
- Maine gov candidate deflects questions about taxes
- Study: Commodities can fuel Latin America's growth
- Judge to hear legal arguments of Obama health plan
- Regulators close small Florida bank
- Crist hit from left, right as he seeks the middle
- Bollywood actress helps domestic violence victims
- Parcells hands control of Dolphins to GM Ireland
- AP analysis: Economic pain failed to ease in July
- Rex, Woody visit helped seal Revis deal for Jets
- Revis signs 4-year deal, returns to Jets