TOULOUSE - European passenger plane company Airbus has reported that it delivered a record 510 new airplanes in 2010, the 40th anniversary year of the consortium.
PARIS - The French oil refiners' union warned Friday that a dock workers' strike in Marseille threatens to shut six refineries in southern France beginning this weekend.
BRUSSELS - The European Union on Thursday backed the introduction of an EU-wide tax on bank profits and pay packages, but sidestepped the key question of what the revenue should be used for.
PARIS - A report commissioned by France's president offered some surprising suggestions Thursday on how the cash-strapped country can bring in extra money - such as opening luxury hotels in famous royal chateaux.
PARIS - Shares in Renault soared Thursday after the French carmaker said it raised 3 billion ($4.16 billion) selling part of its stake in Swedish truck maker Volvo AB.
- Analyst starts coverage of Steve Madden Ltd.
- Disneyland Paris worker dies in apparent accident
- McQueen successor Burton carries on his legacy
- Giles Deacon's debut revives moribund Ungaro
- France's Alstom to cut 4,000 jobs
- Sanofi-Aventis launches Genzyme takeover battle
- Celine aims to redefine luxury values
- French unions launch new pension plan protests
- Business casual needn't apply: Paris is outrageous
- French music industry reaches deal with YouTube
- Toyota Europe sales rebound from recall crisis
- Summary Box: France's budget for 2011
- Skin, what skin? Paris covers up for summer
- EU proposes tougher budget rules
- Anti-austerity protests sweep across Europe
- Germany opposed to extending euro rescue fund
- Michelin to raise $1.6 billion in share sale
- France balks at automatic budget sanctions
- French anti-doping boss Pierre Bordry resigns
- Number of fat people in US to grow, report says
- New strikes in France over retirement age
- France slammed by new strikes over retirement age
- France braces for day of strikes Thursday
- Ahmadinejad says capitalism faces defeat
- France steps up pledge to combat world poverty
- Sarkozy pledges more to fight against poverty
- US growth to be slower than expected, OECD says
- Safran to buy US biometrics firm for $1.1 bln
- French agency ready to hand over Armstrong samples
- France claims WTO ruling in Boeing case as victory
- French lawmakers OK raising retirement age to 62
- Karl Lagerfeld's photos on display in Paris
- Tensions rise as French pension reform vote nears
- Renault, Peugeot Citroen reimburse $2.5B to state
- Versailles goes manga: Murakami shows at chateau