JERUSALEM - Israel announced Monday it will take part in a U.N.
RAFAH, Gaza Strip - The smugglers who sneak consumer goods, cash and weapons into the blockaded Gaza Strip have cut hundreds of holes in an underground steel wall Egypt is building along the border to try to stop them, two Egyptian security officials said Thursday.
EL-ARISH, Egypt - A Libyan aid ship blocked by Israeli missile ships from steaming to Gaza reached an Egyptian port Wednesday, bringing an end to the latest challenge to Israel's naval embargo of the Palestinian territory.
EL-ARISH, Egypt - A Libyan chartered aid ship trying to break Israel's Gaza blockade was steaming for an Egyptian port Wednesday after changing course in the Mediterranean Sea, bringing an end to the latest challenge to Israel's naval embargo of the seaside strip.
EL-ARISH, Egypt - A Libyan aid ship trying to break Israel's Gaza blockade was steaming for an Egyptian port Wednesday after changing course in the Mediterranean Sea, bringing an end to the latest challenge to Israel's embargo of the seaside strip.
- Libya aid ship moving again, heading to Egypt
- Israeli report: Flotilla raid planning was flawed
- Israel to release critical report on flotilla raid
- UN: Israel needs to move quickly to ease closure
- Lebanon permits Gaza-bound ship to sail to Cyprus
- Israel drafting new list of goods banned from Gaza
- Israel loosens chokehold on Gaza
- Israel agrees to ease Gaza land blockade
- No Israeli decision on easing Gaza blockade
- Israeli ministers to vote on easing Gaza blockade
- Israel: UN to take seized flotilla goods to Gaza
- Israel approves inquiry into Gaza flotilla attack
- Ordinary Gazans hurt most by 3-year blockade
- Hamas rejects Israel-approved snack foods for Gaza
- Israel lifts ban on some foods for Gaza
- Israel eases Gaza blockade on some banned foods
- Israel allows some once-banned products into Gaza
- Israel remains defiant, seizes Gaza-bound aid ship
- Despite pressure, Israeli PM firm on Gaza blockade