WASHINGTON - Georgia's prime minister said Wednesday that his country will not support Russia's membership in the World Trade Organization unless Moscow allows Georgian customs officials to operate in two disputed territories allied with Russia.
NEW YORK - Coca-Cola Co. has completed its $3.4 billion buyout of the North American operations of its largest bottler, part of the company's plans to control more of its distribution to better react to changing customer tastes.
ATLANTA - Coca-Cola has completed its $3.4 billion buyout of the North American operations of its largest bottler.
ATLANTA - PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem expects three or four tournaments to be without a title sponsor going into the 2011 season, although he said the tour has no plans to subsidize them.
ATLANTA - In a Republican-leaning state in a Republican year, former U.S.
- Regulators close 6 banks in Ga, NJ, Ohio, Wis
- Regulators close 5 banks in Ga, NJ, Ohio
- Bankruptcy judge rejects late bid for Sea Island
- Rollins fires CEO's son after lawsuit over trusts
- US smoking rate still stuck at 1 in 5 adults
- Coca-Cola Enterprises lifts full-year guidance
- Delta Air Lines traffic up 1.1 percent in August
- Top 25 Preview Capsules
- Can home cooking be hazardous to your health?
- Oxford posts 2Q profit, reversing year-ago loss
- Paste music magazine to stop print publication
- Hyundai shifting production of SUV to Kia plant
- A look at the 50 largest US banks and thrifts
- Nuclear industry takes new path for new plants
- TBS drops appeal of $281M judgment over teams
- NFL moving forward with 18-game season
- NFL approves Stan Kroenke taking over Rams
- Coca-Cola to refile bottler deal forms with FTC
- Egg recall tied to salmonella grows to 380 million
- AFC Enterprises 2Q net income rises 6.3 percent
- AP IMPACT: Laws on sports agents rarely enforced
- Home Depot 2Q profit rises; cuts revenue outlook
- Ga. trestle from R.E.M. album may become trail
- Ga. GOP gov. candidate: Gibbs comments unusual
- CDC: Frozen fruit pulp linked to typhoid cases
- Wendy's/Arby's Group 2Q net income falls
- Ga. GOP picks Deal as nominee for governor
- Sea Island Co. files for bankruptcy protection
- Winners: Wrestling's McMahon, Colorado's Bennet
- Ga. Senate candidate talks about race at USDA
- Wendy's/Arby's to open 180 restaurants in Russia
- Radiant Systems shares rise on strong 2Q earnings
- Exide shares retreat after 1Q results disappoint
- Beazer Homes posts loss for Q3
- Rio Tinto's Alcan Cable unit closing Oregon plant