HONG KONG - The World Bank has issued its first bonds in the yuan as China promotes the international use of its currency, also known as renminbi.
HONG KONG - The Sotheby's auction house said Tuesday that it sold a record $6.76 million of wine in Hong Kong in 2010, more than it sold the world over in 2009.
HONG KONG - Fast food chain McDonald's said Tuesday it is to host weddings in its Hong Kong restaurants for couples who want to tie the knot with a fast-food feast.
SINGAPORE - World stock markets were mostly lower Friday as investors pared bets ahead of a key U.S.
SINGAPORE - Asian stock markets were mostly lower Friday as investors pared bets ahead of a key U.S.
- World markets down as yen hits new 15-year-high
- Asian markets down after yen hits new 15-year-high
- World stocks rise on hopes for Fed policy easing
- Asian stocks rise on hopes for Fed policy easing
- World markets mostly higher, rate cut lifts Japan
- Asian shares mostly lower; Japan up after rate cut
- Asian shares down ahead of central bank decisions
- World stocks mixed amid higher commodity prices
- Asian shares climb amid higher commodity prices
- Asian stocks rise as China manufacturing jumps
- World stocks down on Spain's debt worries
- Asian stocks down on Europe's debt worries
- World stocks mixed amid hopes Fed to act on growth
- Asian stocks rise amid hopes Fed to act on economy
- Asian stocks rise on US stimulus speculation
- World markets slide as bank worries offset deals
- US production house sells stake to Chinese studio
- Chinese appliance tycoon wars with board from jail
- Asia shares mixed as bank worries offset deals
- ADB raises Asia growth forecast to 8.2 percent
- MGM Resorts stock up as MGM China seeks IPO
- Asian stock markets start new week with gains
- Asian shares mixed after jump in US jobless claims
- World shares mixed after jump in US jobless claims
- Asian shares fall after jump in US jobless claims
- World markets mostly lower following Fed message
- Asian stocks post modest gains after Fed meeting
- World shares rise amid hopes for Fed action
- Asian shares rise amid hopes for Fed action
- World markets surge as S&P strikes four-month high
- World markets up as Fed meeting looms
- Asian markets subdued amid week of holidays
- Asian stock markets rise amid growth confidence
- China's BYD buys stake in Tibetan lithium miner
- Asian markets rise but gains tempered by mixed US