WASHINGTON - Google is teaming up big-name brands like HBO, Netflix, Pandora and the NBA for the expected rollout of Google TV, the web giant's "multimillion-channel TV" system some time soon.
WASHINGTON - The Federal Communications Commission is requesting additional information from Comcast Corp.
NEW YORK - Some of the country's most prominent newspaper companies are investing in a Silicon Valley online news venture called Ongo Inc., but are offering few details about the company.
NEW YORK - Comcast Chief Operating Officer Steve Burke will succeed Jeff Zucker as the new CEO of NBC Universal later this year, when Comcast takes control of the broadcaster.
NEW YORK - NBC Universal chief Jeff Zucker, who rose from a youthful producer at the "Today" show to run the multifaceted media business, said he would step down after cable provider Comcast takes control of the company later this year.
- Netflix to stream Paramount, Lionsgate, MGM movies
- Hulu launches $10 video subscription service
- Best Buy, Gamestop, Netflix among big movers
- Netflix dips after downgrade at Stifel Nicolaus
- Web gets April Fools' makeover of goofy hoaxes
- China making anime push as Japan hits slump
- Justice Department to review Comcast, NBC deal
- Warner Music Group to provide content to Hulu
- Comcast-NBC deal shows future is in content
- What Comcast's NBC deal means for consumers
- Key dates in history of National Broadcasting Co.
- A look at Comcast and NBC Universal at a glance
- Comcast, NBC deal will face tough antitrust review
- Broadcast pioneer NBC prepares for cable takeover