WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal from an online cigarette marketer who claimed his company was immune from Idaho laws regulating tobacco sales.
BOISE, Idaho - A group of homeowners at the defunct Tamarack Resort in central Idaho says it's working to open the ski slopes this winter.
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho's highest court is deciding whether huge loads of oil refinery equipment destined for Montana should be hauled along the winding, narrow stretch of Highway 12 that bisects north-central Idaho.
WASHINGTON - Agreements allowing private plane owners with "hangar homes" adjacent to airports to taxi directly from their property onto airport tarmacs risk turning government investments into private perks, a Federal Aviation Administration official said Wednesday.
BOISE, Idaho - ConocoPhillips is asking the Idaho Supreme Court to speed its appeal of a ruling that halted the oil company's plans to haul oversized loads of refinery equipment along a protected scenic highway in northern Idaho.
- Forecast: Idaho should end 2011 with more revenue
- Coldwater Creek posts 2Q profit, surprises Street
- For Idaho refugees, a job search ends in Oregon
- Bankrupt Utah investor seeks comeback in ID resort
- Utah company says it's offered to buy Idaho resort
- Otter says wide loads vetted; Minnick wants delay
- Medal of Honor hero Vernon Baker dies at age 90
- Economic worries cast a cloud at media conference
- Many legislators aim to copy Ariz. immigration law
- Idaho tax collectors try to take pay cut but can't
- Refinery equipment to travel from ID to Billings
- Committee hears from Idaho producers on farm bill
- News sites funded by think tanks take root
- Coldwater Creek appoints new CFO
- Idaho income rises for first time since mid-2008
- Winners in 2010 World Championship Cheese Contest
- Idaho first to sign law aimed at health care plan
- Idaho first to sign law against health care reform
- Coeur d'Alene 2009 production jumps on new mines
- Earnings roundup: Checkpoint Systems, DTE Energy
- Idacorp profit grows in 4Q, co. sets 2010 guidance
- American Ecology changes name to US Ecology
- ID lawmaker: Work laws sans E-Verify 'skim milk'
- States seeking to ban mandatory health insurance
- Idaho Division of Tourism creates virtual tours
- 'Doom over gloom' as Idaho lawmakers set targets
- Economy causes record demand for Idaho public aid
- New Idaho House group, Tea Party back same ideals
- Philosophy, finances behind push to trim Idaho PTV
- Idaho court rules against online tobacco seller
- Idaho gov aims to cut 463 jobs from government
- Hecla: 2009 silver production reached 10.9M ounces
- Idaho gov aims to cut 458 jobs from government
- Dead tycoons complicate Idaho guv's cost-cutting
- Idaho agency to shut offices early to save money