WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - The 8-year-old yellow Labrador lies obediently on the stainless steel exam table, tail wagging, as Dr.
EVANSVILLE, Ind. - Old National Bancorp said Wednesday it will buy Monroe Bancorp of Bloomington, Ind., in an all-stock deal valued at $83.5 million.
INDIANAPOLIS - Funding and staffing shortages in Indiana's Occupational Safety and Health program have been serious enough that they raise concerns about the agency's ability to enforce workplace safety standards, according to a federal audit.
INDIANAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings president Mark Wilf figures if you can get a soda out of a vending machine, you might as well be able to get a team T-shirt or a set of trading cards, too.
INDIANAPOLIS - The president of the AFL-CIO is offering to mediate the NFL's labor negotiations.
- Health care law may hamper limited insurance plans
- NFL says AFL-CIO couldn't be effective mediator
- AFL-CIO President offers to mediate NFL deal
- Union rejects concessions at GM Indianapolis plant
- Amyris shares climb on first day of trading
- Money, economy hobble Democrat in Ind. Senate race
- Health insurer rule draft yields few surprises
- Association offers draft of new insurance rule
- Watchdogs howl over company hiring utilities atty
- Coats: Try repeal, then 'move on'
- Insurers stop selling new child-only health plans
- WellPoint gets $87M Medicare contract renewal
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Job loss fuels Ind. campaign
- NFL teams prepping for lockout
- Colts vote unanimously to decertify union
- Events, ideas and destinations for fall travel
- Survey: Cost of health insurance claims to rise
- Ex-GM CEO Fritz Henderson to head Sunoco spin-off
- Workers bear larger share of health premium costs
- Race promoters reveal 1st details of Austin track
- Some states suing feds also claim health subsidies
- NFL moving forward with 18-game season
- Medtronic cuts 2011 guidance on weaker demand
- Medtronic 1Q net income climbs to $830 million
- Ind. ruling halts caregiver choices based on race
- Indiana jobless rate continues slow rise for 2010
- Aid money tests GOP governors eyeing 2012
- Vonnegut memorial library to open in Indianapolis
- Eli Lilly halts development of Alzheimer's drug
- Vitacost.com shares fall as CEO quits
- UAW halts vote on giveback deal at Indy GM plant
- Officials hope RV show is a sign industry is back
- Eli Lilly loses patent lawsuit for Strattera
- Colts owner says C Saturday could miss 6 weeks
- Goodell expects Indy Super Bowl to go as planned