INDIANAPOLIS - Funding and staffing shortages in Indiana's Occupational Safety and Health program have been serious enough that they raise concerns about the agency's ability to enforce workplace safety standards, according to a federal audit.
INDIANAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings president Mark Wilf figures if you can get a soda out of a vending machine, you might as well be able to get a team T-shirt or a set of trading cards, too.
INDIANAPOLIS - The president of the AFL-CIO is offering to mediate the NFL's labor negotiations.
INDIANAPOLIS - The new health care law could make it difficult for companies like McDonald's to continue offering limited insurance coverage to their low-wage workers.
INDIANAPOLIS - The NFL has a problem with the head of the AFL-CIO's offer to mediate the league's labor talks.
- AFL-CIO President offers to mediate NFL deal
- Union rejects concessions at GM Indianapolis plant
- Amyris shares climb on first day of trading
- Health insurer rule draft yields few surprises
- Association offers draft of new insurance rule
- Watchdogs howl over company hiring utilities atty
- Coats: Try repeal, then 'move on'
- Insurers stop selling new child-only health plans
- WellPoint gets $87M Medicare contract renewal
- NFL teams prepping for lockout
- Colts vote unanimously to decertify union
- Events, ideas and destinations for fall travel
- Survey: Cost of health insurance claims to rise
- Workers bear larger share of health premium costs
- Race promoters reveal 1st details of Austin track
- NFL moving forward with 18-game season
- Medtronic cuts 2011 guidance on weaker demand
- Medtronic 1Q net income climbs to $830 million
- Ind. ruling halts caregiver choices based on race
- Indiana jobless rate continues slow rise for 2010
- Vonnegut memorial library to open in Indianapolis
- Eli Lilly halts development of Alzheimer's drug
- Vitacost.com shares fall as CEO quits
- UAW halts vote on giveback deal at Indy GM plant
- Eli Lilly loses patent lawsuit for Strattera
- Goodell expects Indy Super Bowl to go as planned
- Cigna 2Q profit falls 32 pct; outlook increases
- Colts may give new training camp host needed boost
- Indy making contingency plan for Super Bowl
- AP source: Kentucky Speedway to get Sprint Cup
- Health insurer 2Q profits rise as flu threat fades
- WellPoint 2Q profit rises 4 pct, outlook increased
- WellPoint's 2Q profit rises 4 percent
- Changes likely as NASCAR works on 2011 schedule
- Reutimann gets extension with Waltrip Racing