CONCORD, N.H. - Post-traumatic stress disorder and brain injuries are the signature wounds of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
RENO, Nev. - Gov. Jim Gibbons was recuperating in fair condition after surgery Wednesday to repair the pelvis he broke when he was bucked off a horse at a northern Nevada ranch.
RENO, Nev. - Nevada Gov. Jim Gibbons is scheduled to undergo surgery for a broken pelvis Wednesday after he was bucked from a horse at a private ranch north of Reno.
RENO, Nev. - Nevada Gov. Jim Gibbons will have surgery to repair a broken hip after he was bucked by a horse on a private ranch north of Reno.
PHILADELPHIA - Stewart Bradley banged his head on a teammate's leg, struggled to get up, took a couple steps and fell helmet-first onto the ground.
- Tractor upgrades reduce farm deaths from rollovers
- Hundreds of PTSD soldiers likely misdiagnosed
- Recalls this week: Toy rattles, baby monitors
- K-9 PTSD? Some vets say dogs stressed by war, too
- Animals used by military can feel war's stresses
- Spokesman: Gabor to go home from hospital Friday
- Geron says FDA lifts hold on stem cell trial
- Contact lenses top cause of device problem in kids
- FDA clears Amgen's bone-strengthening drug, Prolia
- Recalls this week: Riding toys, toy choppers
- Recalls this week: hockey sticks, rice and jackets
- Military plans to test brain-injury therapy
- Recalls this week: Soups, dips and window shades
- New batting gloves promise to protect hands
- NFL future: Spotlight off the field
- Goodell: NFL would consider ban on 3-point stance
- Female vets face homelessness, dearth of services
- Report: Companies not reporting all injuries
- Study: Injured uninsured more likely to die in ER
- Report: OSHA should improve safety checks