The unemployment rate fell in two-thirds of the nation's 372 metro areas last month, the Labor Department said Thursday.
JACKSON, Wyo. - Ben Bernanke is struggling to build consensus among Federal Reserve officials about what steps are needed - if any - to give the economy a boost.
JACKSON, Wyo. - Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said Friday that the Fed will consider making another large-scale purchase of securities if the slowing economy were to deteriorate significantly and signs of deflation were to flare.
JACKSON, Miss. - Cal-Maine Foods Inc., the nation's largest egg seller and distributor, said it is recalling about 800,000 dozen eggs related to an expanded recall tied to a salmonella outbreak.
JACKSON, Miss. - Nissan should begin building its new light commercial van in the first quarter of 2011 at its plant in Mississippi, the company said Thursday.
- Hopes fade for quick restart on Harrah's casino
- Candidates for Mich. governor make few promises
- Minn. Dem finds dissing Miss. is easy punchline
- Jackson Hole yearns for summer after good winter
- Utah family will operate luxury real estate firm
- Mississippi casino revenues down in March
- 4 states, SEC allege Morgan Keegan cost investors
- Fattest state's lawmakers shed pounds, fried stuff
- Miss. unemployment agency in jeopardy
- Correction: Earns-Parkway Properties
- Parkway Properties FFO drops in 4Q
- 'Visionary' ex-Miss. Choctaw chief Martin dies
- Miss. settles Zyprexa suit for more than $18M
- Miss. gov, lawmaker trade verbal jabs on budget
- Mississippi casino revenues down in December
- Miss. House votes to limit governor's budget cuts
- Miss. lawmakers get impatient with Toyota delay
- GM to halt Hummer production Tuesday pending sale
- Senate OKs giving Miss. gov more budget cut power
- GM to halt Hummer production Tuesday
- Bill OK'd giving Miss. gov more power to cut
- Miss. denies Allstate bid for 65 percent rate hike
- Miss. gov objects to House budget-cut regulations
- McAllister claims Nissan didn't help dealership
- Miss. lawmakers seek to rescue work training funds
- Miss. lawmakers approve incentives for pipe plant
- Miss. lawmakers to focus on balancing budget
- German firm to build $300M pipe plant in NW Miss.
- Miss. sheriffs oppose closing juvenile facility
- Weak food service sales hurt Cal-Main 2Q results
- Mississippi casino revenues decline in November
- CDC: Rare infection passed on by Miss. organ donor
- Lawsuit shaping up as test of Miss. tort reform
- Miss. posts 0.2 percent drop in personal income
- King Edward: Crumbling hotel restored to grandeur