JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Fidelity National Information Services Inc.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Commissioner Roger Goodell visited two teams on opposite ends of the NFL spectrum Monday, congratulating one on their Super Bowl victory and sending a subtle message to the other about fan support.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Web.com Group Inc., which does online marketing for small businesses, said Thursday it has agreed to acquire privately held Register.com for $135 million.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - The Jacksonville Jaguars have forfeited their final two organized team activities to resolve a complaint filed against the team regarding the intensity and tempo of drills.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Mark Calcavecchia has teed it up 736 times on the PGA Tour, winning 13 tournaments and earning just under $24 million in a career that has not had very many dull moments.
- Fla. AFL-CIO backs Democrat in US Senate race
- Stein Mart fiscal 1Q net income falls 11 percent
- PSS World Medical 4Q profit climbs 20 percent
- Stein Mart revenue comparison for April falls
- Landstar System declares 4.5 cent dividend
- Correction: ParkerVision 4Q results story
- ParkerVision 4Q loss narrows on revenue
- Fidelity National amends credit agreement
- Rayonier sets 1st-quarter dividend
- Tour getting ready for Tiger show
- Goodell hopes union is wrong about lockout chances
- FIS to repurchase up to 15 million shares
- Fidelity National Information reports 4Q loss
- MPS Group holders approve Adecco takeover
- Jaguars owner: No home games in London in 2010
- Del Rio staying in Jacksonville amid USC reports
- Jags' Del Rio says he is staying in Jacksonville
- Jags' Del Rio, Weaver meeting to discuss future
- And now, it's Jimbo Fisher's turn at FSU
- RailAmerica names accounting officer
- Jacksonville Bancorp declares 7.5-cent dividend
- What's Out There site showcases great landscapes