JOINT BASE BALAD, Iraq - Everything from helicopters to printer cartridges is being wrapped and stamped and shipped out of Iraq.
BAGHDAD - Iraq's government has dissolved state-owned Iraqi Airways over a decades-old financial dispute dating back to Saddam Hussein's invasion of his oil-rich neighbor Kuwait, the Transportation Ministry said Wednesday.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Kuwaiti cell phone operator Zain has accepted an offer from Bharti Airtel Ltd.
NAJAF, Iraq - Najaf's airport was meant to be a symbol of Iraq getting back to business, and in many ways it's been a success, creating jobs and spurring a construction craze in the Shiite shrine city.
- Kuwait's Zain receives bid for Africa operations
- Marlins set to visit troops in Iraq and Kuwait
- Gulf Arab states move closer to single currency
- Gulf leaders gather to discuss monetary pact
- NAS India wins ground handling tender for three airports
- Dubai woes loom as Gulf leaders prepare to meet
- Kuwait oil minister: OPEC output change unlikely
- Kuwait sells Citigroup stake for $4.1 billion
- Report: Breast-feeding mother smothers baby on jet
- A look at economic developments around the globe
- Feds: Kuwaiti company conspired to defraud US