SAN FRANCISCO - Cruise ships that dock in San Francisco now have access to a cleaner energy source.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Crews have begun to demolish a big steel sculpture that had been the object of ridicule when it blocked a new cruise ship from docking in the U.S.
NEW YORK - If you're too old for trick-or-treating but still love getting spooked on Halloween, it's time to trade in the superhero costume for a ticket to a haunted house or theme park.
ALAMEDA, Calif. - George Blanda, who played longer than anyone in pro football history and racked up the most points in a career that spanned four decades, mostly with the Chicago Bears and Oakland Raiders, died Monday.
NEW YORK - Comcast Chief Operating Officer Steve Burke will succeed Jeff Zucker as the new CEO of NBC Universal later this year, when Comcast takes control of the broadcaster.
- Prost! Munich toasts 200 years of Oktoberfest
- Carnival's 3Q net income up, boosts 2010 outlook
- NJ theme park plans new roller coaster
- Events, ideas and destinations for fall travel
- British Museum gets $38 million gift
- Shrek in Spain? Paramount backs theme park plan
- Iraq bomb-ravaged car on show at London museum
- Michigan Historical Museum to open toy exhibit
- First family goes on island vacation bike outing
- Group wants to open historic Ford plant for tours
- Patent dispute spins around Cedar Fair's new ride
- Billionaire picks downtown LA site for art museum
- Billionaire Broad chooses LA site for art museum
- Officials OK billionaire's downtown LA museum plan
- Decision looms for billionaire's LA museum plan
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum marks 50th anniversary
- Wyoming side trips: Buffalo Bill and hot springs
- Aguilera lends her voice to support the arts
- Amusement parks group spent $190K lobbying in 2Q
- Darts shot at Obama likeness in Pa. carnival game
- NH's northernmost city starts sightseeing tours
- Whale likely dead when it hit ship near Alaska
- 12-year-old girl injured on Wis. 'free fall' ride
- No end for Greek fuel protest, tourism slammed
- SpaceShipTwo may make 1st glide test this year
- Royal Caribbean returns to profit, lifts outlook
- Survivors of earlier era: 11 beloved trolley parks
- Ahead of IMF visit, Greece holds second debt sale
- Negro Leagues baseball featured on new stamps
- Roy Rogers' stuffed horse sold to Neb. TV station
- Crash dummies Vince and Larry become museum pieces
- Norwegian Epic full of Vegas-style entertainment
- Economy tempers American enthusiasm for the road
- Mint.com can help you budget for next vacation
- Vt. ski resort launches project with foreign money