NATICK, Mass. - Boston Scientific will buy privately held Asthmatx Inc.
LOS ANGELES - Researchers say they've found a possible new treatment for adults with hard-to-control asthma.
TRENTON, N.J. - Health giant Johnson & Johnson is donating about $200 million in cash and medicine to a sweeping United Nations program created to improve the health and lives of people in poor countries.
NEW YORK - Biotechnology company Celgene said Wednesday it is expanding its array of cancer treatments with a deal to buy Abraxis BioScience Inc.
The doctors finally let Rosaria Vandenberg go home.
- Merck gets FDA approval for asthma treatment
- Onyx, Bayer say Nexavar fails in lung cancer study
- Abraxis says Abraxane works better than Taxol
- Drug boosts survival in major skin cancer study
- Pfizer lung cancer drug promising in early tests
- Those with severe asthma offered radical treatment
- New device zaps airways to help asthmatics breathe
- Merck buys rights to potential chronic lung drug
- FDA panel rejects Forest lung disease drug
- Global Fund seeks $20 billion to fight AIDS, TB
- Global Fund seeks cash to fight AIDS, TB, malaria
- Glaxo, Pfizer agree to supply pneumonia vaccines
- WHO: Not sure if drug-resistant TB is worsening
- Pfizer ends study on potential lung cancer drug
- FDA panel favors approval for InterMune drug
- Intermune shares surge as FDA reviews lung drug
- OSI reports 17 percent boost in Tarceva sales
- First case of highly drug-resistant TB found in US
- Forest Labs, Almirall to develop asthma drug
- FDA panel votes down new use for OSI cancer drug
- Legionnaires' hits 3 former guests of Miami hotel
- Fla. hotel guests move after Legionnaires' kills 1
- FDA says OSI drug effective against lung cancer
- Poniard cancer drug misses goal in lung cancer