ALLEN PARK, Mich. - The Detroit Lions have sold enough tickets, allowing this weekend's home football game against the St.
ST. CLAIR TOWNSHIP, Mich. - A 14-inch pipeline that carries crude oil from Michigan's St.
DETROIT - A federal judge on Thursday upheld the authority of the federal government to require everyone to have health insurance, dealing a setback to groups seeking to block the new national health care plan.
DETROIT - A federal judge on Thursday rejected an attempt to stop some key provisions of the new national health-care law, saying Congress has the authority to require people to get insurance by 2014.
ORION TOWNSHIP, Mich. - General Motors and the United Auto Workers have reached a cost-cutting deal that could help accomplish what once seemed impossible: Making a profit on small cars built in the United States.
- Oil pipeline shut down in Mich. after small spill
- Mich. judge rejects challenge to health-care law
- Author/columnist Albom plans Harwell stage play
- Author Mitch Albom plans Harwell stage play
- Officials call for halting some Mich. foreclosures
- Penske taps Nissan to build new 4-door Smart
- Lincoln to cut dealers, go upscale to lure buyers
- Ford to eliminate dealers in Lincoln revival
- AP source: Pistons to sell team to Mike Ilitch
- Borders announces changes on merchandising team
- GM pays out $1.3M in stock to current and ex-CEOs
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra musicians go on strike
- Auto supplier Visteon emerges from bankruptcy
- US auto sales remain sluggish despite new models
- Mich. governor signs budget bills into law
- Governor to review early Sunday liquor sales bill
- Michigan might allow Sunday morning liquor sales
- Michigan takes steps to keep federal road funds
- Metro areas with biggest changes in unemployment
- Michigan lawmakers close to finishing state budget
- Detroit area leaders on economic mission to Italy
- Energy officials: Time needed to report incidents
- Chrysler: Dealer interest in Fiat exceeds goals
- Bugs in baby formula? Parents worried about recall
- Fields says Ford won't see big pension impact
- Retirement plan holding up Michigan state budget
- Gov't needs $133.78 a share to recover GM money
- Autozone shares up after strong earnings
- POLITICAL INSIDER: Job loss fuels Ind. campaign
- Government could seek foreign investors for GM
- Snyder, Bernero address Grand Rapids forum
- Lawmakers keep working on Michigan state budget
- GM CEO: Repayment of bailout could take years
- Michigan's Aug. jobless rate holds at 13.1 percent
- A123 opens new battery factory in Detroit suburb