ALAMEDA, Calif. - George Blanda, who played longer than anyone in pro football history and racked up the most points in a career that spanned four decades, mostly with the Chicago Bears and Oakland Raiders, died Monday.
LONDON - The British Museum says it is getting 25 million pounds ($38 million) from John Sainsbury, the former chairman of Britain's eponymous supermarket chain.
LONDON - The mangled remains of a bomb-ravaged car that illustrates life in Iraq is going on display at a London museum.
LANSING, Mich. - The Michigan Historical Museum is opening a new exhibit of old toys called "Batteries Not Included." The exhibit opens Saturday at the museum in Lansing.
LOS ANGELES - Billionaire Eli Broad said Monday he had chosen an expanding downtown cultural district for a new museum to showcase his collection of art that includes works by Salvador Dali and Joan Miro.
- Billionaire Broad chooses LA site for art museum
- Officials OK billionaire's downtown LA museum plan
- Decision looms for billionaire's LA museum plan
- Dossin Great Lakes Museum marks 50th anniversary
- Aguilera lends her voice to support the arts
- Negro Leagues baseball featured on new stamps
- Roy Rogers' stuffed horse sold to Neb. TV station
- 5 years later, Clinton Center anchors Little Rock