LOUDON, N.H. - For sale: Prime real estate on the hood of cars driven by former Cup champions Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon.
BRISTOL, Tenn. - Rob Stiens won two tickets to Bristol Motor Speedway as his company's employee of the month.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Paul Menard is taking his father's sponsorship money to Richard Childress Racing next season, giving that organization the financial security it needs to expand to the NASCAR-mandated maximum of four cars.
WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. - There are four races left before the Chase for the Sprint Cup title, and the road race on Sunday at Watkins Glen shuffled the standings.
TOPEKA, Kan. - A person familiar with the 2011 NASCAR schedule said Friday that Kansas Speedway will get a second race next year.
- AP source: Kentucky Speedway to get Sprint Cup
- AP Source: NASCAR fines drivers for comments
- NASCAR gets tougher to protect its brand
- Changes likely as NASCAR works on 2011 schedule
- Reutimann gets extension with Waltrip Racing
- Johnson tops Junior in popularity
- 20 years later, 'Days of Thunder' still resonates
- Randy Lajoie fails NASCAR drug test, suspended
- Hot tempers are heating up NASCAR
- Hamlin not backing off show business claim
- Ex-F1, Indy champ Villeneuve seeks full-time ride
- Court: NFL is 32 teams, not single business
- Busch signs contract extension with Penske Racing
- Shell takes Pennzoil brand to Penske Racing
- Debt-ridden Liverpool put up for sale by US owners
- AP source: Kahne to drive for Hendrick in 2012
- Texas governor sponsors NASCAR driver for race
- Woods' return to golf a boon to sponsors
- Speedway Motorsports 4Q loss widens
- Gordon: NASCAR needs some rivalries to stir it up
- NASCAR president says wings coming off soon
- Top cable programs from Feb. 8-14
- Toyota exec says automaker focused on service
- Lawmakers order major reviews of NJ sports, gaming
- NASCAR giving tracks some relief in tough economy
- NASCAR to relax in effort to energize sport
- Reid to serve as ESPN NASCAR lap-by-lap announcer
- Prosecutors: LA man cheated investors out of $10M
- Court rejects Ky. Speedway lawsuit against NASCAR
- Court rejects Ky. Speedway suit against NASCAR
- Patrick staying on with Andretti Autosport
- Volkswagen program head in Homestead