BISMARCK, N.D. - Enbridge Inc.
BISMARCK, N.D. - Cool, wet weather at planting and again at harvest means North Dakota farmers still are out in the fields and few days behind getting durum, which is used to make semolina flour for pasta, in the bin.
WASHINGTON - The nation's economic stress eased slightly in August thanks to lower foreclosure rates in the hardest-hit states, according to The Associated Press' monthly analysis of conditions around the country.
BISMARCK, N.D. - Pay raises for North Dakota state workers should be more closely linked to the quality of their work, says a consultant who presented lawmakers with suggestions on Thursday for improving state government's compensation system.
BISMARCK, N.D. - A former ethanol plant in Grafton has sold at auction for $525,000.
- Report: Indian Health Service hired criminals
- ND protects small pharmacies from big box stores
- Regulators approve new oil pipeline in western ND
- Study: New ND refinery should make diesel, not gas
- Central ND coal mine reclamation being abandoned
- Pipeline would move 100K barrels/day from Mont, ND
- TransCanada seeks US crude for oil sands pipeline
- Schweitzer: Canadian pipeline co. to seek US crude
- ND PSC approves selling renewable energy credits
- AP analysis: Economic pain failed to ease in July
- Delta reducing Bismarck flights
- Pharmacy measure in ND Supreme Court's hands
- Project will double ND oil pipeline capacity
- Dem PSC candidate: Landowners need more protection
- Oft-delayed ND water project seeks progress
- Northwood oilseed business gets second chance
- ND flour mill workers splitting $1.2M in profits
- MDU Resources Group profits down in 2Q
- AP analysis: US economic stress heads back up
- ND counties rich in energy tops in annual wages
- Unemployment rises in 75 pct of metro areas
- Hess buys American Oil & Gas in $450M stock deal
- Canadian plastics producer eyes ND ethane
- North Dakota counties share $4M in oil tax grants
- AP Analysis: Economic stress is easing more slowly
- ND lawmakers reject $500K for geriatric research
- ND Dem legislators want special session for roads
- MDU, Otter Tail customers to pay for Big Stone II
- Bakken connector to Keystone pipeline proposed
- ND employers to get $81M break on work comp bills
- Sanford explores new hospital in Fargo
- MDU gets 7.9 percent ND electric rate rise
- AP analysis: More factory jobs ease economic pain
- ND refinery ending monthlong maintenance
- Board backs hike in ND cattle inspection charge