SEOUL, South Korea - There are signs of improving relations between North and South Korea, including plans for reunions of families divided by the Korean War and even talk of reviving a joint tourism venture, though prospects for a reduction in military and nuclear tensions remain uncertain.
SEOUL, South Korea - North and South Korea are showing positive signs of improving relations, a U.S.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - International gymnastics officials are investigating another case of possible age falsification, this time of a North Korean gymnast who listed three different birth dates.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - International gymnastics officials are investigating another case of possible age falsification, this time of a North Korean gymnast who listed three different birthdates.
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korean state media published the first official images Thursday of Kim Jong Un, the youngest son of leader Kim Jong Il and heir apparent of the impoverished, nuclear-armed state.
- NKorea: Kim Jong Il's son named to political post
- North Korea leader's son promoted, seen as heir
- North Korean leader makes his son a 4-star general
- North Korea promotes Kim Jong Un to general
- Delegates gather in NKorea for political meeting
- China's Hu calls for stable ties with US
- Taiwan firm raided after illicit sale to NKorea
- SKorean foreign minister in scandal offers to quit
- US finds China unfairly helped aluminum industry
- NKorea confirms Kim's not-so-secret trip to China
- China, Japan talks to strengthen economic ties
- Report: NKorean ex-premier returns to power
- Report: Video shows bustling market in NKorea
- Chinese missile could shift Pacific power balance
- US official: Nuclear inspection in Syria possible
- US: Drills sent 'clear message' to NKorea
- SKorea: Drills sent 'clear message' to NKorea
- SKorea: Drills sent 'strong warning' to NKorea
- US holds drills off Korea as Pyongyang talks war
- NKorea vows nuclear response to US-SKorea drills
- NKorea vows powerful nuclear response to US-SKorea
- NKorea: "Nuclear deterrence" to US/SK war games
- NKorea tensions spike at Asian security forum
- NKorea threatens 'physical response' to US drills
- US wades into thorny Asian disputes
- US warns Myanmar on nukes, rights abuses
- US says NKorea must change 'dangerous' behavior
- US, South Korea enter showdown with North Korea
- US, NKorea meet but progress on nukes unlikely
- NKorea warns US drill, sanctions endanger region
- NKorea warns US exercises threaten region
- NKorea calls on US to halt exercises, sanctions
- NKorea calls on US to halt military exercises
- US to hit NKorea with more sanctions in August
- NKorea on damage control at Asia security meeting