TOLEDO, Ohio - Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland and Republican challenger John Kasich turned up the heat Thursday in the final debate of their tightening race, sparring most vigorously on taxes and the road out of the economic crisis.
WASHINGTON - The government is looking into allegations that mortgage lenders in the foreclosure crisis have been evicting homeowners using flawed court papers, Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday.
FREDERICKSBURG, Va. - Once a month, just after midnight, the beeping checkout scanners at a Walmart just off Interstate 95 come alive in a chorus of financial desperation.
NEWPORT NEWS, Va. - A small Ohio-based shipbuilding company says it has made an offer to buy defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp.'s shipbuilding unit.
CLEVELAND - A Cleveland woman has sued a Republican U.S.
- OSU AD Gene Smith could make $1.2 million a year
- Ohio to get almost $250M in federal housing aid
- Worthington 1Q profit more than triples
- Developers, Bed Bath & Beyond team on openings
- Kroger Co. leaders host investors
- Ohio man sentenced in videotaped cow cruelty case
- P&G extends stadium deal to 2031
- Owens Corning falls on weak demand for shingles
- Regulators close 6 banks in Ga, NJ, Ohio, Wis
- Regulators close 5 banks in Ga, NJ, Ohio
- Goodyear spends $560,000 lobbying government in 2Q
- Grocer Kroger raises dividend 10.5 pct
- AP-GfK Poll: Climate for GOP keeps getting better
- Bill Clinton stumps for Ohio's Democratic governor
- FirstEnergy holders OK proposals related to buyout
- Grocery chain's 2Q net income, revenue rise
- Shoe seller DSW's operator says 2Q profit jumps
- Norfolk Southern opens new $191M route to Midwest
- Armor company BAE Systems to cut 300 Ohio jobs
- Obama firm: won't yield on tax hike for wealthiest
- Obama firm: Don't extend tax breaks for wealthiest
- In Ohio, Obama challenges Republicans on tax cuts
- P&G plans global Olay expansion
- Obama to pitch trio of economic proposals in Ohio
- Commercial Vehicle to make Daimler Trucks parts
- No recession here: Election spending sets records
- Sheer number, sour economy favor GOP in govs races
- Dems' prospects threatened by economic woes
- Siemens to close Ohio center, cutting 88 jobs
- Nation's economic woes jeopardize Dems' prospects
- Judge OKs sale of Ohio-based newspaper chain
- Chains try to score with fantasy football players
- Nationwide will end golf tour sponsorship in 2012
- Embattled Illinois prisons chief resigns
- Agencies find no link between rash, newest Pampers