WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's $800 billion-plus economic stimulus law may not be earning good grades with the public, but the White House claims it's on track to produce the promised 3.5 million jobs.
WASHINGTON - A conservative Republican is holding up a broadly supported bill in the Senate aimed at paying off settlements with black farmers and American Indians.
TULSA, Okla. - Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Inc.
OKLAHOMA CITY - An overhaul of the state's pension system will be a top legislative priority as state leaders grapple with an expected hole in next year's budget, Republican House leaders said Wednesday.
No single election contest this fall combines the buzz and history-making potential of California's Proposition 19, which would make the state the first to legalize recreational use of marijuana.
- Pharmacy heists are up amid popularity of Rx drugs
- Top 25 Preview Capsules
- In first 8 months, returns good for Kansas casino
- Okla. agency OKs $20M bond deal for Goodyear plant
- Okla. court hears arguments on new Medicaid fee
- Dominion, Marathon Oil pay $6.9 million settlement
- Tulsa sues state over new sales tax collection law
- Sumner County endorses casino plan near Wellington
- Airline says heat may be factor in 7 puppy deaths
- Saban: Coaches, ADs had call with NFL on agents
- Okla. Commission adopts $4.3B road, bridge plan
- Okla. revenue collections continue positive trend
- Colo., Ark. malls to be managed by Chicago company
- 7 puppies die after American Airlines flight
- Chesapeake Energy plans aggressive move into oil
- Devon Energy 2Q earns more than double
- Dollar Thrifty rebuffs Avis Budget bid
- Chesapeake's 2nd-quarter earnings virtually flat
- Dollar Thrifty's 2Q net income more than triples
- Williams Partners gets OK for pipeline project
- Helmerich reports 3Q loss on Venezuelan takeover
- Unemployment rises in 75 pct of metro areas
- Women to head GOP, Democratic tickets in Oklahoma
- Edmondson concedes in Okla. Democratic primary
- Fallin wins GOP nomination in Oklahoma gov. race
- Okla. voters pick candidates in governor's race
- Dez Bryant 1st player on field for Cowboys camp
- Obama signs long-sought extension of jobless aid
- House roll call on additional jobless benefits
- Senate roll call on unemployment benefits
- Oneok raises dividend by 2 cents
- Missouri governor lets abortion law take effect
- Number of bank failures hits 90 for the year
- Dollar Thrifty shares rise on rosy 2010 outlook
- AP Analysis: Economic stress is easing more slowly