OLYMPIA, Wash. - Washington state consumers started paying more for soda, candy and gum this year amid a nationwide push to impose higher taxes on sugary foods.
OLYMPIA, Wash. - The state that produced America's richest man has never taken a cut of its residents' income.
OLYMPIA, Wash. - Regence BlueShield announced Tuesday that it will stop selling new child-only individual insurance policies by the end of this week.
OLYMPIA, Wash. - Patty Murray was stuck.
OLYMPIA, Wash. - Some of Washington state's biggest names in business are on opposite sides of an effort to impose an income tax on the state's wealthiest residents.
- Microsoft and Amazon.com CEOs oppose WA income tax
- Costco sees opportunity in Wash. booze initiative
- Pivotal Senate race in Washington decided
- GOP puts Murray on defensive for federal projects
- Wash. unemployment rate drops to 8.9 pct. in June
- Wash.'s Cantwell now supports Wall St. overhaul
- Workers comp initiative steps closer to ballot
- Wash. governor seeks reforms, budget overhauls
- Wash. unemployment rate drops to 9.1 pct. in May
- States begging Congress for $24B Medicaid bailout
- Repub. Rossi announces challenge to Sen. Murray
- GOP hopes candidate will flip Wash. Senate seat
- Wash. jobless rate drops to 9.2 percent in April
- Dems attack Rossi ahead of possible Senate bid
- Washington governor signs package of tax hikes
- Wash. initiative would end state liquor monopoly
- Wash. jobless rate ticks up to 9.5 pct. in March
- Wash. lawmakers eye higher beer tax to help budget
- Builders' lobby backs WA workers' comp initiative
- Wash. House approves bonds for school upgrades
- Wash. state jobless rate jumps to 9.5 percent
- Wash. state lawmakers line up some early savings
- Washington governor wants $15 million jobs package
- 3Q retail sales in Wash. dropped 11.6 percent
- Wash. gov wants about $780 million in 'buy backs'
- Wash. Gov. Gregoire wants to create 40,000 jobs
- Wash. governor to outline priorities in address
- Wash. gov won't have full plate of tax hikes
- Wash. Legislature starts work on $2.6B deficit
- Wash. state lawmakers, gov talk reforms, taxes
- Wash. jobless rate steady at 9.2 pct in November
- Wash. gov: Tax hikes needed to save programs
- Washington gov to propose tax hike for budget fix
- Wash. budget gap zooms to $2.6B through mid-2011