LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Fresh television advertising in the Kentucky Senate race began airing Tuesday as national Democrats swooped in to aid Jack Conway while Republican Rand Paul's latest commercial uses the voice of a Barack Obama impersonator.
WASHINGTON - Seniors with high drug costs will soon have more options to help them cope with Medicare's prescription coverage gap.
WASHINGTON - Millions of seniors face double-digit hikes in their Medicare prescription premiums next year unless they shop for cheaper coverage, a new analysis of government data finds.
WASHINGTON - These are two remarkably different visions for governing America.
- Some families win under new health care provisions
- Premiums for Medicare private plans dip 1 percent
- Judge to hear legal arguments of Obama health plan
- FACT CHECK: White House health savings challenged
- ADWATCH: Ads attacking health plan miss some facts
- Diabetes now tops Vietnam vets' claims
- Dead soldiers' parents sue insurer over benefits
- Medicare expands coverage to help smokers quit
- Will grandma ever quit smoking?
- More than 3M seniors may have to switch drug plans
- California bill to reform pet insurance advances
- Okla. court hears arguments on new Medicaid fee
- Modest premium increase for Medicare drug plans
- Dems' oldies tour lauds Social Security, Medicare
- Will Medicare checks in the mail help Democrats?
- US: Firms must spell out workers' benefit rights
- Gov't likely to keep big mortgage market role
- Obama touts benefits to Medicare from health law
- States respond to feds' motion to dismiss lawsuit
- States respond in health care overhaul lawsuit
- Nev. board slashes state employee benefits, costs
- Trustees: Medicare hospital fund extended 12 years
- Prognosis guarded for Medicare and Social Security
- Wave of health reform provisions coming next month
- Administration sees $8B Medicare savings in 2011
- Administration report sees $8B in Medicare savings
- Andy Griffith's new role: pitching health care law
- Calif. tests next frontier of health reform _ pets
- 5 ways to declare your financial independence
- Mayor Daley lays out strict gun rules for Chicago
- Dendreon: Medicare reviewing Provenge coverage
- Dendreon: Medicare reviews Provenge costs
- Diabetes drug risks reported ahead of FDA hearing
- Americans are treated, and overtreated, to death
- Congress votes to spare doctors from Medicare cuts