WARSAW, Poland - An airline spokeswoman says a U.S.-bound Polish plane was forced to return to Warsaw airport shortly after takeoff after a rowdy passenger scuffled with the crew.
KWIDZYN, Poland - The Teutonic Knights have long been reviled in Poland, where the Germanic warriors swept in during the Middle Ages and converted pagans to Christianity at the point of a sword.
DRY TIMES: SABMiller, the world's largest brewer, sold 1 percent less lager and soft drinks over the three months ended in June as gains in emerging markets were offset by declines in richer countries.
JERUSALEM - He's a Holocaust survivor dancing with his family on what easily could have been his own grave.
- Clinton arrives in Poland to promote democracy
- Tragedy sets tone in race for new Polish president
- Exhibition on Krakow under Nazis opens in Poland
- Poland's economy grew 0.5 percent in 1st quarter
- US deploys missiles to Poland to train NATO ally
- Polish insurer PZU makes strong debut on exchange
- Some euro applicants in less of a hurry now
- A glance at flight disruptions due to volcanic ash
- One volcano's ash humbles a mobile modern world
- Court finds recent Walesa biography slanderous
- Cargo plane forced to land on frozen Estonian lake
- Free rain boots for 1,000 Polish kids facing mud
- 1,000 free rain boots for Polish kids facing mud
- Polish court defends Jaruzelski's pension
- Poles throw bicentennial bash for Chopin
- Poland, with world's 18th economy, wants in G-20
- Reactor shutdown opens door to Russia plans
- Polish police retrieve damaged Auschwitz gate sign
- Symmetry to close Maine manufacturing plant
- Germany's Merkel makes wobbly start to 2nd term
- GM wants gov'ts to help pay $4.9 bn restructuring