Products And Services
WASHINGTON - Bank of America on Friday halted foreclosures on homes across the country so it could review paperwork in tens of thousands of cases for flaws, expanding a crisis at a perilous time for the housing market.
WASHINGTON - Litton Loan Servicing LP is the latest mortgage company to halt some foreclosures and evictions so it can review its process for handling foreclosures.
TRENTON, N.J. - Sanofi-Aventis SA, the world's fourth-biggest drugmaker, said Friday it is eliminating 1,700 jobs in its U.S.
WASHINGTON - Abbott Laboratories said Friday it will withdraw its diet pill Meridia in the U.S.
NEW YORK - The weight loss drug Meridia is being be pulled off the market in Canada, the nation's health department said Friday, because of links to side effects like heart attacks and strokes.
- Sanofi-Aventis to reduce US workforce by 1,700
- Tesla Motors recalling Roadster over fire concerns
- Genzyme board rejects Sanofi $69-a-share offer
- Sports facilities turning to sun for savings
- Cosmopolitan in Vegas 1 step from gambling license
- NC bottler to pay $495K on discrimination claims
- PepsiCo's 3Q profit rises, but narrows guidance
- PepsiCo's 3Q profit rises, but cuts guidance
- Toyota unit recalls over 880,000 cars in Japan
- Eurostar chooses Siemens to build new trains
- Data firm IMS: 17 countries now emerging markets
- Summary Box: Data firm sees 2011 drug sales rising
- Data firm sees 2011 drug sales rising 5-7 percent
- Product Recalls: Frying pans and strollers
- Marriott reports 3Q profit; room rates rise
- Summary Box: FTC releases revised Green Guides
- Algeria signs 6 Russia deals during Medvedev visit
- Feds: 8 touches of 'Shrek' glass hazard for kids
- American Airlines recalling 800 employees
- Boeing says pilot cuts short 787 test flight
- New survey on sex in US, biggest since 1994
- Home Depot pins remodeling hopes on Martha Stewart
- South Africa to research mood-lifting plant
- Microsoft CEO's compensation up 6 percent in 2010
- J&J, FDA leaders take heat for 'phantom' recall
- Pa. firm to construct road to Flight 93 memorial
- Product recalls: Chocolate chip mini muffins
- Fisher-Price recalls more than 11M kid products
- Former Gourmet editor to join Random House
- Fisher-Price recalls more than 10M kid products
- FDA exec: agency too slow to order J&J recall
- Fisher-Price recalls more than 10 million items
- Senate to take up food safety bill after elections
- Michelle Obama promotes health in Disney campaign
- Summary Box: J&J CEO testifies on medicine recalls